• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

then its easy. if wolves lose today, we win on sat and city lose the appeal we need just one point from the last 3 matches to get CL
How likely is it that Wolves lose or draw today l?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

How likely is it that Wolves lose or draw today l?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

i wouldnt put it past Sheffield to get a draw. Wolves have been mixed since the restart. Sheffield however have been absolute rubbish and will need some luck

jorginho kovacic mount would be perfect for this kind of game but i doubt we will see it.
I am not so sure if Kova is already at 100%. If yes, play him.If not, maybe play Ruben.I just can't take another Barkley performance

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Jason said:

*don't talk about Top 4 permutations*

I’m thinkin’ ‘bout permutations

They're giving me excitations

Perm-bop-bop, permutations ...

4 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I am not so sure if Kova is already at 100%. If yes, play him.If not, maybe play Ruben.I just can't take another Barkley performance

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Nahh mate, Barkley is atm better than RLC, as crazy as it sounds. RLC is not there yet. Should be Jorgo Mount and Kova if he is fit, if not then Kante.

Fuck it...

IF we beat Sheffield United and Man City's European ban sticks (decision TBA on July 13, Mon), 1 win against either Norwich, Liverpool or Wolves will guarantee a Champions League spot. If that ban gets overturned, then EEEEEEEEKK!

Just finished watching the Sheff Utd game. We are going to have to ensure we do not let them get any set pieces or corners, they were dominating Wolves tonight in the air. I hate to think what they'll do to us. If SFL was watching that I can really see him thinking of starting Barkley, Alonso and Rudi. 

I would be amazed if City manage to entirely overturn the ban. Like others have said, it would leave UEFA too open for legal battles left, right and centre over what they have imposed on other clubs in the last few years.

Unless City can prove absolutely no wrongdoing whatsoever, and that just seems extremely unlikely to me.

Regardless of this, we still have a job to do. Sheffield United suddenly becomes a much harder game after they've turned over Spurs and Wolves in consecutive games. They have a real good chance of European football next season.

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

Fuck it...

IF we beat Sheffield United and Man City's European ban sticks (decision TBA on July 13, Mon), 1 win against either Norwich, Liverpool or Wolves will guarantee a Champions League spot. If that ban gets overturned, then EEEEEEEEKK!

For some reason thought it was the 9th! Eeeeek hope we can get the win Saturday!

And why did we play so shitely against West Ham?!

Fuck it...
Good thing is we're now basically in a race with Leicester who have 3 big games they will drop points. If we can beat Sheffield and Norwich ill confident we'll have around a 3 point gap between us and them

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Only on GD, I believe. 

yes. i doubt they will recover but stranger things have happened. I dont want us to just take 4 points from 4 games anyway. Anfield will obviously be tough cos the refs surely will want them to break the points record but if we can at least afford one loss i can see us getting at least 6 points from the other matches which should be enough

We will need to play much better than we did yesterday. Jorginho will be crucial to bring structure in the game, as their style is to cause anarchy.

I dont think they will knackered. This is like a new season in fitness terms, you get fresher by playing more.

Its somewhat amazing how they are in front of teams with three times more valuable squads. tbf i had not heard of a single one of their starters before. Their average age is 28 thats ancient compared to ours. Based on individual quality alone we should walk this so its important we dont get sucked in their messy game and simply stick to our gameplan, dont give them any space to breathe.