• Barkley
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

Why does this come as a surprise for everyone? Jorginho is gone, and it was very obvious that he's leaving.

I appreciate what he has done for the club, however the cons outweigh the pros. He can't defend to save his life, and always left us vulnerable off the ball.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Look we all know Jorgo is done for......FL should just man up and say so. How is Jorgo still in his plans as he claimed the other day?

On the game itself I dont trust CP one bit nor their manager, they love to raise their game vs us.

Football managers are like politicians, they won't tell you fuck all

I don't understand why he won't play him even if he's going. You need him you plum.

Also shout out to the guy who pointed out the odds on Cahill to score. I've placed a bet which means it won't happen. Only 9 other players to watch out for on corners.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jorginho had started and was a key player nearly every game pre-lockdown. Now he can't even see the pitch for a minute post lockdown. You mean to tell me Frank just suddenly doesn't fancy him? Nah. No chance I'm buying that this is tactical. He has been one of our best players this season.

The only explanation that makes sense is that either he himself told Frank or the club that he wants to leave or the other way around. Not buying any other diplomatic answer Frank willl give. You don't just completely freeze out one of you key players like this. Not at a time where you need experienced, veteran pros to see you to the finish line where every match is hugely important.

Something happened.

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

I don't understand why he won't play him even if he's going. You need him you plum.

Also shout out to the guy who pointed out the odds on Cahill to score. I've placed a bet which means it won't happen. Only 9 other players to watch out for on corners.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

We should have enough to comfortably beat Palace. 

More opportunities for Gilmour to develop. 

I don't think anything in particular happened. Would be really random for Jorgi to say he will leave during a lockdown period.

We had two great performances without Jorgi before the lockdown. Lamps spoke about studying the games and tactics during the lockdown period. Possible he concluded that Jorgi leaves us vulnerable in defense.