• Barkley
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

I think this may be a game where Frank makes a bunch of changes to the starting XI again. May be tough for a player like Pulisic for example to play at such a level every couple of days so I wouldn't be surprised if he starts on the bench here.

1 hour ago, DANILA said:

With every game being a must-win, I don't think there's any chance gilmour starts tomorrow; put my money on Jorginho.

Who has had 0 minutes? 
Watford and Leicester were perfect opportunities for Jorginho to get some match fitness yet Lamps played billy over him who made an absolute meal of it.  I am quite sure Billy will start and he better get it right this time. 

Just noticed that including our last game against Watford, we're playing 4 of the 5 lowest goalscoring teams in consecutive games - Watford (29 goals), Palace (28), Sheffield United (34) and Norwich (25). Bournemouth (32) are the other side in the bottom 5. 

7 hours ago, Jype said:

Yeah, they've lost the last three games without scoring a single goal and conceded 8. 

And yet they still conceded 4 goals less than us this season. 14th place on table!

57 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

With Arsenal vs Leicester following this match, we have another realistic chance of being in 3rd place.

It’s crucial that we move above Leicester and Utd at some point. As both play each other on the last day we then would make sure that if we fail to win vs Pool or Wolves we don’t fall behind both. We need to have 2 points on Leicester and Utd otherwise if we lose to wolves or pool they might end up colluding for a draw which in case of a single point advantage will see both above us due to GD