• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Given the shady business that goes on in football sometimes, I won't rule out the ban being overturned completely until we know for sure.

Until then, we just need to make sure we don't fuck any of our next 3 games (HA!) before the Liverpool and Wolves games!

Nahhh nothing is set in stone. Gotta aim to keep 4th

Shouldn't be a let off but like you say shady..probably be a telling off and do it again you're banned for definite.

I thought Puli was goal chasing a bit too much towards the end of the match but other than that he played another excellent match. 

Mount has all the tools to be a beast box to box midfielder, still rushes too much on the ball but I'm loving what I see out of him.

Watford was terrible but 3 points is what we needed and we took advantage. The passing from our defenders and midfielders has to improve, way too many careless turnovers that a better team would have hurt us for. Need to sign some impact defenders! 

All in all the kind of performance we needed after the shit show midweek. For me, Zouma needs to start against Palace as I expect them to play Benteke upfront and he will just bully AC and Rudi. 

Mount was MotM as he run things from midfield very well, Giroud has take the starting CF role, Puli is great and hopefully will only get better, whilst I think Willian is doing enough to keep his place (not something I have always said.) 

As for Barkley, he is currently reminding me of Batsh*t in his purple patches. Anyone that knows football can his he has no football brain but he is getting fairly good stats; isn't it 3 goals/3 assists in 7 games now? For me, this will hopefully mean we get a decent bid for him which we should take. 

Kante is also a worry as that looked like a hamstring. Not a fan of him in the No.4 position but he is definitely a starter for us so hopefully it was just tightness. Jorgi also looks done at this moment, not entirely sure why - unless there is some deal to sell him. 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

what a disappointment Tomori has been

a starting slot was his for the taking and he has done nothing much at all

He's been injured. Not fit yet. 

this is deffo our best CB pairing atm as well
gotta finish the season with AC and Zouma
what a disappointment Tomori has been
a starting slot was his for the taking and he has done nothing much at all

AC was bad today again.

Zouma showed again why he is our best defender, but I expect him to be dropped for the next game

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

@Jason

Replying to you here since the west ham topic is closed.

Its matches like this that show that Giroud deserves to start. Simply because he offers more than Tammy atm, in terms of link up play at least. I wouldn't start Tammy in a league match until he rediscovers his scoring form., and the easiest way for him to do that is to come on at half time when the opposition is tired. 

IMO, if players are fit, I would start the 4 of Giroud, Pulisic, Willian and Azpi in every match till the end of this season.