• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

7 hours ago, Jason said:

Was just thinking, could Lampard switch to a back 3 in this game?

I don't think so. We usually play back 3 either against strong team, against team that play with front 2 or teams that also play with back 3.

I don't give a fuck anymore after last nights performance, in all my years of supporting them i've never been this disgusted/disappointed in any of the CFC sides.

I doubt if i will be watching any of the remaining games this season.

I can't stomach CFC atm

Edited by bigbluewillie
Disgusted

1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

I don't give a fuck anymore after last nights performance, in all my years of supporting them i've never been this disappointed in any of the sides.

I can't stomach CFC atm

Especially because soo many have been given a rare chance under Frank.

Tammy should be ashamed of himself.

41 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't think so. We usually play back 3 either against strong team, against team that play with front 2 or teams that also play with back 3.

How convenient of you to cover your bases there.

We don't always play the back 3 against a strong team, do we? It was only against Spurs and Arsenal if we're talking strong teams.

Lille played with 1 striker and we played the back 3 when we went up there in September. Furthermore, Spurs played with 1 striker and we played the back 3 in the away game. 

We have switched to a back 3 at least twice this season on the back of a defeat. 

4 hours ago, Mana said:

United will beat Bournemouth, they are one of the favourites to go down.

Wolves always batter Arsenal. You can only see this going one way unless we beat Watford.

We should beat Watford. Our squad is better than theirs. It’s down to the players’ mentality, team selection and tactics that could feck it all up.

If hadnt lost to West Ham be more confident but who knows. Watford fighting for lives whereas we are making life harder.

4 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I don't give a fuck anymore after last nights performance, in all my years of supporting them i've never been this disgusted/disappointed in any of the CFC sides.

I can't stomach CFC atm

Come on, I've been as critical as anyone of late but this is nowhere near our worst moment in recent years let alone decades.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Come on, I've been as critical as anyone of late but this is nowhere near our worst moment in recent years let alone decades.

Tomo I take your point, but it was one of our most disappointing nights, Leicester had just lost this was against one of our bock teams but still relegation fodder nonetheless, and I was expecting an easy win which it would've been had all the team turned up.

I must mention that apart from Willian, Pulisic and Kante the rest were fucking appalling, with Abraham at the very tip, I know he's been off for a very long time with a serious injury, but he should have been hooked long before he was.

It wasn't just him though apart from the three I've mentioned who had decent enough games the rest of 'em were fucking appalling.

This is why I say it's one of my worst nights as a Chelsea supporter, that performance was diabolical.

And Manure now with Fernandes look really formidable, they to me look certain to finish 3rd it's between us Leicester and wolves for 4th which will I believe will be Wolves. 

6 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I can't stomach CFC atm

It is just one game. We had 5 wins in a row before...

2 hours ago, Mana said:

I'll say 2nd worse then. This season and that Mourinho season are our worst moments in CFC history under Roman's leadership.

This season is one of our worst under Roman? Am not sure how many would share the same view. As much as this season has been littered with frustrations along the way, there have also been good moments or positive things that we have done that we can build upon moving forward. It is nowhere near a disastrous season like you are trying to paint here. I can easily list two other seasons worse than this season to go with the Mourinho season as the Top 3 worst seasons under Roman - 2010/11 and 2017/18. 

2 hours ago, Mana said:

I know this season is not finished yet, but 4th/5th place (doubt we'll finish 3rd) and a FA Cup (lol, we aren't winning that with full gear City in the way) isn't enough to cover cracks this time.

Cover the cracks? I don't think any sane Chelsea fan out there thought this season was gonna be all rosy and plain sailing. We lost our best player last summer, had the transfer ban, had to integrate young players into the team and hired a young manager. This was always gonna be a transition season because of those factors. Imperfection was to be expected, even if they have been extremely frustrating to endure. Different story altogether next season when the expectation level will increase. 

Not gonna lie, if we fail to win this one I'll probably check out for the rest of the season.

I get angry to an unhealthy degree when we lose and especially against dross like we've been losing to all season. Just not worth the stress.

8 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I can't stomach CFC atm

KTBFFH by Andrius Vaskevicius on Dribbble

I put off watching ESPN FC yesterday because I really didn't want to hear how bad we were in that game. LaBeouf ripped the team and their mentality, but then every person on the show said they think Chelsea will finish top 4. Some had ManU in 3rd, but all felt looking at the remaining schedule, we will have the points.

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

This season is one of our worst under Roman? Am not sure how many would share the same view. As much as this season has been littered with frustrations along the way, there have also been good moments or positive things that we have done that we can build upon moving forward. It is nowhere near a disastrous season like you are trying to paint here. I can easily list two other seasons worse than this season to go with the Mourinho season as the Top 3 worst seasons under Roman - 2010/11 and 2017/18. 

I'd add the Scolari part of 08/09 to that if you scale for squad quality. 

He was a truly disastrous appointment and we only kept our heads above water due to having the old guard in their prime to mitigate the damage he was doing.

If he was incharge of this squad we'd be bottom half.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I'd add the Scolari part of 08/09 to that if you scale for squad quality. 

He was a truly disastrous appointment and we only kept our heads above water due to having the old guard in their prime to mitigate the damage he was doing.

If he was incharge of this squad we'd be bottom half.

I wouldn't? I would probably add in 2011/12 but that was saved by the FA Cup and Champions League wins. 

54 minutes ago, Jason said:

2010/11 and 2017/18. 

10/11 2nd in the league with 71 points and QF in the CL.

17/18 5th with 70 points and won FA cup.

Just one more loss and we will have 69 points max.

But I agree with you in terms of expectations. With Conte second season we wanted to defend title now with Frank we did not believe in top4 before the season.