Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Maybe the worst thing to do when our current midfield is far off their best form, and whn were failing to sign prospective midfielders, AND our "engine" in the middle is doubtful this season...is probably to sell the one hard tackling holding mid we have.

30 million for mikel, even in todays ridiculously overpriced market thats laughable

This. Market is not overpriced every place around the world. Its overpriced spcially in deals involving specific positions, like wingers, strikers and offensive mids.

Also english players are the most overpriced right now, because of the homeground rule.

Aguero went for City for 35m. Mikel going for any place for 30m is laughable and showing silly graphics to prove otherwise is comíc.

oh no you have put me in my place now with your chart :) he aint worth 30 mill

so you see pastore is worth 22 Mio in PURE MARKETVALUE and you go conform with us spending 45 Mio on him but you see also Mikel being worth 20 Mio in PURE MARKETVALUE but he isn't worth 30 Mio and you think we should sell him on 15 Mio, so UNDER his actual market value... what is more laughable?

you see an jerome boateng trnsferred for 15 Mio. who didn't do anything of notice and want to sell mikel on the same price... intresting...

some ppl are a bit twitsted in they're brain, sometimes I think how they're able to decide which direction they should take on a T-Crossing...

some ppl call other ppl silly while they're willing to spent 50 Mio on a 19 year old player who is the next Pele (like was robinho, Keirrison anyone?, transferred fo 15 Mio failed and now has a worth under TWO FUCK'N Millions,Guilherme, transferred for 10 Mio now worth 3) but won't pay 30 on a position that is as crucial to an player whom is already quality and undoubtable and whom havn't even fullfilledhis full potential ...

so you see pastore is worth 22 Mio in PURE MARKETVALUE and you go conform with us spending 45 Mio on him but you see also Mikel being worth 20 Mio in PURE MARKETVALUE but he isn't worth 30 Mio and you think we should sell him on 15 Mio, so UNDER his actual market value... what is more laughable?

you see an jerome boateng trnsferred for 15 Mio. who didn't do anything of notice and want to sell mikel on the same price... intresting...

some ppl are a bit twitsted in they're brain, sometimes I think how they're able to decide which direction they should take on a T-Crossing...

some ppl call other ppl silly while they're willing to spent 50 Mio on a 19 year old player who is the next Pele (like was robinho, Keirrison anyone?, transferred fo 15 Mio failed and now has a worth under TWO FUCK'N Millions,Guilherme, transferred for 10 Mio now worth 3) but won't pay 30 on a position that is as crucial to an player whom is already quality and undoubtable and whom havn't even fullfilledhis full potential ...

ill be honest i dont know what the your sayin here but i will say this if we were to sell mikel and get 30 mill id be delighted, not getting into a whole mikel debate just saying id be made up with that but we wont and do you know why. . . Because mikel is not worth 30 million no matter what that wee graph says.

ill be honest i dont know what the your sayin here but i will say this if we were to sell mikel and get 30 mill id be delighted, not getting into a whole mikel debate just saying id be made up with that but we wont and do you know why. . . Because mikel is not worth 30 million no matter what that wee graph says.

listen, this is YOU'RE personal thinking, that Mikel isn't worth 30 Mio but worth 15 Mio, so if you was an manager you wouldn't pay more than 15 Mio for him, or wouldn't even consider buying him, but that is if YOU was the manager.

This graph shows the Marketvalue of an player bases on an complex structure of his reputation with his managers, scouts, sold shirts, the "brand" of the player, his spnsorship deals and his quality...

so this tiny little graph says more about the market value than you're PERSONAL thinking of what mikel is worth or not, and it says a lot about how much ppl underrate him, the last part wasn't for you it was for an childish member of this board so never mind... just realise you're WRONG because you ARE, based on pure numbers.

so Mikel's REAL Marketvalue = 20 and Pastores = 22, and as we know the market is undergoing an enormus inflation where a Carroll is worth 35, a NEYMAR is worth 45, a Pastore (nearly same value as Mikel) is worth 42, a Modric is worth 40, a Jerome Boateng (he is WORSE than Mancienne, but was sold at an 5 times higher figure) and there is you comeing around the corner and tell us mikel is worth 10 - 15 Mio... so what?...

listen, this is YOU'RE personal thinking, that Mikel isn't worth 30 Mio but worth 15 Mio, so if you was an manager you wouldn't pay more than 15 Mio for him, or wouldn't even consider buying him, but that is if YOU was the manager.

This graph shows the Marketvalue of an player bases on an complex structure of his reputation with his managers, scouts, sold shirts, the "brand" of the player, his spnsorship deals and his quality...

so this tiny little graph says more about the market value than you're PERSONAL thinking of what mikel is worth or not, and it says a lot about how much ppl underrate him, the last part wasn't for you it was for an childish member of this board so never mind... just realise you're WRONG because you ARE, based on pure numbers.

so Mikel's REAL Marketvalue = 20 and Pastores = 22, and as we know the market is undergoing an enormus inflation where a Carroll is worth 35, a NEYMAR is worth 45, a Pastore (nearly same value as Mikel) is worth 42, a Modric is worth 40, a Jerome Boateng (he is WORSE than Mancienne, but was sold at an 5 times higher figure) and there is you comeing around the corner and tell us mikel is worth 10 - 15 Mio... so what?...

is this for me? I dont remember saying he was worth 15 mill (altho i think thats more realistic than 30 mill)

• 2 weeks later...