test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

Mikel John Obi

Started by Fulham Broadway,

6,485 posts in this topic

John does not have problems with his manager. They have normal and professional relationship.”

“He is only 29 years old and he is one of the best football players in the world in that position. It’s normal all the top clubs in Europe want him. The salary will be important, commensurate with his value, but the most important thing will be the football project. If everything was based only on the money he would probably go to play in China. But I repeat he can choose from the many clubs, so the project will be crucial on his decision."

-John Shittu; source: The Sun

On 22/12/2016 at 0:16 AM, the wes said:

John does not have problems with his manager. They have normal and professional relationship.”

“He is only 29 years old and he is one of the best football players in the world in that position. It’s normal all the top clubs in Europe want him. The salary will be important, commensurate with his value, but the most important thing will be the football project. If everything was based only on the money he would probably go to play in China. But I repeat he can choose from the many clubs, so the project will be crucial on his decision."

-John Shittu; source: The Sun

He's either got a great personal manager or hes got delusions of grandeur.

I can hear the fat lady in the wings warming up her vocal chords.

Marseille, Valencia, Inter Milan offers confirmed for Chelsea midfielder

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2016/12/27/14087810/mikel-chelsea-transfer-latest-update-om-olympique-marseille-valencia-internazionale

Chelsea's John Obi Mikel to sort future soon amid China interest - source

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2016/12/27/chelseas-out-of-favour-midfielder-swamped-with-offers-from-european-giants/

BREAKING – Chelsea Mikel Snubs China, Agrees Four Year Deal With Valencia

He will join Valencia on a free transfer after Chelsea decided to let the midfielder who has spent 11 seasons at the club leave for no fee, despite having six months left on his current deal.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/01/02/breaking-chelsea-mikel-snubs-china-agrees-four-year-deal-with-valencia/

Mikel deal hits FFP snag

John Obi Mikel’s move from Chelsea to Valencia hinges on whether the La Liga side want to buy the Chelsea outcast or go for Simeone Zaha of Juventus.

http://thisisfutbol.com/2017/01/blogs/premier-league/chelsea/mikel-deal-its-ffp-snag/

8 hours ago, Special Juan said:

China bound by the sounds of things:D

Transfer insider claims Chelsea have finalised this deal: Contract details revealed

JOHN OBI MIKEL has finally sealed his move away from Chelsea, according to report

Italian journalist and transfer guru Tancredi Palmeri claims that Mikel has completed his move to Chinese Super League side Tianjin TEDA Italian journalist and transfer guru Tancredi Palmeri claims that Mikel has completed his move to Chinese Super League side Tianjin TEDA

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/575773/Chelsea-Transfer-News-John-Obi-Mikel-Tianjin-TEDA

So is he going on a free??

We got £60 mill for Oscar ffs. Surely we coulda got £5 or £10

manpe likes this

No slander needed - he probably prefers Chinese food to paella, so leave him & Oscar be. I'd choose their cuisine too.

The day has finally come. Shame he never lived up to his potential. Good luck to him in Chine.

Why the hell did no-one inform me about his contract situation? 

Anyway as he's been slowly falling out of favour over the past 3 seasons can't blame him for leaving. China is a bit too cynical for my taste but he's given this club enough to get a free pass on that. 

Hope I'll manage to find a Chelsea kit with his name on within the next few years.

Fernando likes this