Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Great Performance by Mikel. Immediate Impact. I like that Fella. I also like the Idea of a Double-6 Pairing with Matic, because both players are both effective in defense as well as in offense.

So hopefully these statements where people believe he is only kept around for passport purposes is put to bed. Mourinho clearly values him and there really is no debate. Excellent work for the 6th goal Mikel. We value here and it is pleasing we have excellent squad options in the team. I think he is an excellent squad option and so does Mourinho.

u know nothing jon snow!!!

mikel is here only cos of passport issues... jose plays him only cos mikel and his agent have some "compromising" photos of him.

Well, his sprint and back-heel assist capped off a bizarre yet awesome week to be a Chelsea fan. As stated above, he deserves praise for adding a semblance of defensive solidity in a period when Matic/Ramires couldn't control the game or keep it tight.

i tohught costa would had squared it for him to score hahahaa

Fortunately for us, we have a proper striker who is single-minded and only had one thing in his mind then. Had it been another certain Spaniard, he would have chickened it out by passing to Mikel and/or squandered the chance himself.