Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Nothing pisses me off like seeing Mikel back in training still at Chelsea, its time we both parted ways I hope his sold sooner rather than later. By the way I appreciate all he has done for the club, its just time for him to move on

Nothing pisses me off like seeing Mikel back in training still at Chelsea, its time we both parted ways I hope his sold sooner rather than later. By the way I appreciate all he has done for the club, its just time for him to move on

Torres?

Super Eagles midfielder, Mikel Obi, will stay in Chelsea because he is due to get his British passport in October, africanFootball.com reports.

A close associate of the Chelsea midfielder told africanFootball.com that Mikel declined offers from Monaco and Juventus because of his desire to get a British passport in October.

“Mikel will be a British citizen by October and that was one of the main considerations why he has opted to stay put at Chelsea at least for the time being,” the player’s close associate informed africanFootball.com

“There are offers from clubs like Juventus, Galatasaray and Monaco, but he would rather get his passport before he considers any of them.”

Did not know that... still don't buy the "offers" though. That sounds like agent's hype.

If Lukaku leave, that means we don't have to sell Mikel right? I mean the non-HG quota.

What??? Lukaku was a HG player. And we are selling him

So if anything it makes a worse situation for mikel.

3gks (cech, thibaut, mark)

3 defenders (qzpi, iva, luis)

3 Cm (rambo, matic, mvg)

5 ams (hazard, schurrle, willian, oscar, salah)

3 strikers (costa, dd, torres)

We are already 17 non hg players full. The quota is done.

What's worse is due to this lukaku shambolic deal, we losr romeu too and he wil have to go on loan.

If lukaku is sold, cech/mikel is also as good as gone.

What??? Lukaku was a HG player. And we are selling him

So if anything it makes a worse situation for mikel.

3gks (cech, thibaut, mark)

3 defenders (qzpi, iva, luis)

3 Cm (rambo, matic, mvg)

5 ams (hazard, schurrle, willian, oscar, salah)

3 strikers (costa, dd, torres)

We are already 17 non hg players full. The quota is done.

What's worse is due to this lukaku shambolic deal, we losr romeu too and he wil have to go on loan.

If lukaku is sold, cech/mikel is also as good as gone.

I see, Lukaku count as a HG. Shame he is the one who is most likely to go. So 2 from Cech, Mikel, Romeu or Torres must go then.

Could we just terminated Schwarzer contract and put Blackman? kidding :(

Edit :

Ah, wait, isn't Van Ginkel still considered as u21? he is still 21 years old now. According to the rule "Clubs are only allowed 17 foreign players over the age of 21 in their official 25-man squads."

Thanks for that, then it means only 1 from Cech, Mikel, Romeu or Torres must go? what a relief.

I see, Lukaku count as a HG. Shame he is the one who is most likely to go. So 2 from Cech, Mikel, Romeu or Torres must go then.

Could we just terminated Schwarzer contract and put Blackman? kidding :(

Edit :

Ah, wait, isn't Van Ginkel still considered as u21? he is still 21 years old now. According to the rule "Clubs are only allowed 17 foreign players over the age of 21 in their official 25-man squads."

Thanks for that, then it means only 1 from Cech, Mikel, Romeu or Torres must go? what a relief.

Van ginkel and salah are 21 but don't count as U-21 according to PL rules as far as I know off it.

Has been with us 9 season and still 27 years old. While only Cech and JT longer and they are much older than him. He might potentially end up as the longest player stayed in RA era. Crazy. Mikel, Chelsea legend :)

Ahhh it looks like Romeu will go out on loan whilst this waste of space stays 4 another season

So if Mikel is just wasting space at Chelsea FC, what would Romeu bring in to be considered an important part of the team? What's so special about him? His endless sideways passes? The ability to be dispossessed in his own half like no one else? I really don't get the hype around him to be fair.