Mikel John Obi

Badboy

£12 million? Nice bit of business. Not sure he'd be missed but he's been part of this club's history and put in some good performances. Italy should suit him nicely although I honestly thought he'd end up going to Turkey, or maybe even Russia.

£12 million? Nice bit of business. Not sure he'd be missed but he's been part of this club's history and put in some good performances. Italy should suit him nicely although I honestly thought he'd end up going to Turkey, or maybe even Russia.

To be honest, mikel IS a good DM. He would definitwly improve the likes of inter or ac. Plus he is still only 26. Turkey n russia is now literally lije retiremwnt homes and nikel deaerves better than those.

I'd much rather not have Mikel and Lamps leaving in summer cos we might have to sign another DM. On the other hand this would offer MvG, Romeu and maybe even Chalobah a chance to slot in...

Anyway, he heard he is a doubt for tomorrow, will he be fit to play?

Italy will suit him perfectly. No speed to contend with except against roma/napoli. The game is slow possession based football there and is perfect for him.

Anyway, he heard he is a doubt for tomorrow, will he be fit to play?

Everyone was asking about the Canal+ video, no one actually asked Jose about the team news! I guess we'll find out tomorrow about him, Luiz and Oscar.

If Mikel goes, I'd like to see Chalobah given his spot.

That'll leave us with Matic, Ramires, Chalobah and MVG in the pivot (if Lamps doesn't sign a new contract). If we then sign a proper midfield playmaker like Kroos or Gundogan (someone in that ilk anyway) then we'd be set in there for years.

If Mikel goes, I'd like to see Chalobah given his spot.

That'll leave us with Matic, Ramires, Chalobah and MVG in the pivot (if Lamps doesn't sign a new contract). If we then sign a proper midfield playmaker like Kroos or Gundogan (someone in that ilk anyway) then we'd be set in there for years.

Romeu deserves a shot ahead of chakobah.

Romeu deserves a shot ahead of chakobah.

I have personally never rated Oriol as high as some do on here, you can check my posts in his thread. I think Chalobah has a higher ceiling and with him coming from the academy and everything, if he actually made it which I think he can, it'd be fantastic.

I have personally never rated Oriol as high as some do on here, you can check my posts in his thread. I think Chalobah has a higher ceiling and with him coming from the academy and everything, if he actually made it which I think he can, it'd be fantastic.

I don't think either could make it on to this team and not get totally crushed with the criticism. I think Chalobah is better like yourself but don't yet see it as a winning move.