Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Hi friend,

Thanks for your answer,

What do you think of putting either Ake, Luis or Azpi in midfield? Don't you think that's better than Zouma/RLC?

Yes, maybe put Filipe Luis in our eleven would start a good option. Filipe also can play helping our midfield.

It would be interesting places with false Winger Filipe on the left side ahead of Azpilicueta, and place Hazard along with Diego Costa on the front.

You may Filipe is the best option, but we must also take into account that if the match does not develop as we previously we want, we may need to use our backups to change the match and maybe Filipe is a player who knows revolutionize matches coming off the bench.

Filipe would give us many possibilities for Sunday.

1. Defensive options.

Cahill/Zouma John Terry © Azpilicueta

I prefer Zouma As false centre-back

Ivanovic Filipe Luis

2. Midfield options.

Ramires Fabregas Filipe Luis

Box to Box As false midfield

Willian Hazard

Diego Costa

3. Ofensive options.

Fabregas Ramires

Willian Filipe Luis

False winger. throwing passes to the Box

Diego Costa Hazard

An interesting and versatile option.

Regards.

Regards to ALL.

Mikel isn't the safest option.

The spurs midfield is actually their strong point on their squad and like Jose, Pochetti loves a hard working balanced team.

He literally replaced big names/transfers in sandro, capoue, huddleston, dembele and paulinho for mason and bentalb paired up with ericksen. Unless, Jose plans to park the bus and counter, Mikel shouldn't be the option, it should be ake or even play a three midfield of ramires-cesc and oscar.

Hi!

Maybe now Oscar is too risky option.

Oscar has been injured this month. That midfield with Ramires - Fabregas - Oscar can be a bit weak considering that Jose prefers the midfield with great strength.

So I think if Mikel is fine physically he will play on Sunday. Mikel is the type of player who loves Jose. But it is also true that Jose prefers to use Mikel using him from the bench to close games when we are winning.

It is a very difficult decision for Jose. Matic is indispensable

Regards.

Mikel's manager has today stated that he had surgery on his troublesome knee three days ago and is now set to miss another 4-5 weeks.

"Mikel underwent surgery three days back. He is going to be out of action for about a month, maybe five weeks."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/427874/Chelsea-ROCKED-midfielder-month-sidelines

Last time we won the UCL Mikel was out of the final

Now we're in the Capital one final Mikel is out again.

is this a coincidence??

I foresee us lifting the trophy again.

Quote me when we lift that trophy!!

The UCL? As in the champions league? What are you talking about?! He played all 120mins and was probably our MOTM after Petr!

The UCL? As in the champions league? What are you talking about?! He played all 120mins and was probably our MOTM after Petr!

Are you kidding me?! :)

without someone called didier we would have lost all the same.

Mikel did a good job defending along with the defense line, but the midfield (mikel included) did very poorly on ball possession and counters. Mata had a terrible game for example. But then we were playing Bertrand as a left winger. :)

• 4 weeks later...

doubt if he will be with us next season

Mikel is not helpful to substitute either Matic or Fabragas, but waste our one home-grown seat.

If the new home-grown rule is gradually implemented on Premiership, Mikel must be the first one to discarded by the club.

He will be sold this summer I think. I'm not gonna missed him badly, but he has done his job for us all this years, so credit to him and good luck. You will not find another player who is more 'calm and patient' being benched weeks in weeks out than him.

time to discuss his replacement. he will be sold for around 5mil pounds so dont think his replacement should cost more than 10mil (i am discussing this considering we sell oscar, shift cesc to the no.10 position and buy pogba/koke for the pivot. so essentially the player to replace mikel will again be the no.4 CM/DM after matic, pogba/koke and rambo).

we have romeu and mvg in our loanees.

chalobah is a distant possibility.

RLC and ake is even further off in possibilities including probably baker.

imbula and kondogbia would be good buys. imbula has impressed me whenever i have seen him play

time to discuss his replacement. he will be sold for around 5mil pounds so dont think his replacement should cost more than 10mil (i am discussing this considering we sell oscar, shift cesc to the no.10 position and buy pogba/koke for the pivot. so essentially the player to replace mikel will again be the no.4 CM/DM after matic, pogba/koke and rambo).

we have romeu and mvg in our loanees.

chalobah is a distant possibility.

RLC and ake is even further off in possibilities including probably baker.

imbula and kondogbia would be good buys. imbula has impressed me whenever i have seen him play

Mou said RLC will stay, whether he replaces Ramires or Mikel is another question...

I'd like to see Ake replace Mikel though. It seems that Chalo is more of a playmaker-ey player rather than a holder like Mikel is, from what I've seen of him play at Reading (not much; I might be wrong) while Ake is supposed to hold. Plus he's a utility player, he can play anywhere in the first 6 outfield positions.

Btw assuming we'd use 4-3-3 next season, that's 3 CDM/CM places available, and including Cesc deep that means we're talking about 4 and 5th choice.