• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

I wonder which dreadful Wet Spam player who hasn't scored in months will pull off a once in his life worldie tonight. <_<

In all seriousness, I wonder if we'll see Jorginho from the start finally. Go for as much midfield control and ball dominance as possible with he, Kova, and Kante?

42 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I wonder which dreadful Wet Spam player who hasn't scored in months will pull off a once in his life worldie tonight. <_<

In all seriousness, I wonder if we'll see Jorginho from the start finally. Go for as much midfield control and ball dominance as possible with he, Kova, and Kante?

If we don't see Jorginho AGAIN tonight I feel it maybe the end for him.

We now have by far the most meme-able shirt sponsor in the league, possibly in Europe. Not sure if they chose it intentionally or not but it is what it is.

Regarding tonight's game, I'm hoping we start with Jorginho and Kovacic in midfield.

33 minutes ago, DDA said:

I like the addition of the NHS on the front. I wonder if we can buy that version!

our lineup based off the front of the kit numbers

GK Alonso

CB Alonso

CB Alonso

LB Alonso

RB Alonso

DMF Alonso

CMF Alonso

AMF Alonso

LW Alonso

RW Alonso

CF Alonso

Chelsea happy for Marcos Alonso to go in January transfer window ...

The number of logos on that shirt lol.

Each sleeve, right chest, sternum, belly. Considering the crest is on the left chest, the surname covers the upper back and the squad number covers most of the thoracic spine; LITERALLY the only space left is on the low back.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk