• Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

I want Arsenal in the semis and Newcastle in the final lol. But if we meet Utd a 4th time this season i hope it will be in the semis rather than losing to them again in the final lol

Had enough of losing to them this season! Due a win

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

This win really was testament to Leicester's inability to score not really due ot our prowess. I guess Lamps picked Zouma and Rüdiger cos they are even quicker than Vardy but it worked out only cos Vardy is jamming atm

But Leicester have struggled for goals since Christmas. Regressed to the mean after outperforming their xGs earlier this season.

3 victories out of 3 after the restart, lovely. Now we have to make West Ham pay for their victory at the Bridge!

Just seriously hoping and praying that Pulisic is just a knock and not a serious or even minor injury.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

I want Arsenal in the semis and Newcastle in the final lol. But if we meet Utd a 4th time this season i hope it will be in the semis rather than losing to them again in the final lol

No chance FL and the players will allow these cunts to beat us again. I would love to fuck them over in the final

32 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

We have to give the lad time to be what he is without the burden of unrealistic honeymoon assessments, or overstated criticism based on one or two sub par displays.

Agreed. I wished other people would follow suit and not set unrealistic expectations and likewise not criticize based on one-two subpar performances and look at the bigger picture.

51 minutes ago, Stats said:

There is no patience on here with any of our players. Flavour of the month the suddenly, villain of the month.

Two good games and suddenly you are wc. It is similar with CHO last season. Both are very good but very good for young player. They will go up and down. 

41 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Barkley reverting back to being Barkley. And RLC really is not back up to speed in any shape or form yet.

A million apologies for doing this, and one hundred thousand requests for forgiveness, but I just can't help it.

I hate the expression 'revert/reverting back'. It is horrible, ugly and bad English. Revert/Reverting says all that needs to be said. Reverting implies 'back', that's its meaning. Adding the word back is not needed at all.

Forgive me this time please. I'll try not to do it again. :)