• Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Just found out I'm going to be busy when this match kicks off and probably won't even be able to pop in for updates while it's going on. 😩😩😩

Going to be excruciating wondering what's going on in such a massive game and it'll feel like an even bigger gut punch if I check later and see we've lost. 

Chelsea fans: Discuss the Manchester City game with our reporter Liam Twomey

In any other global scenario, and in any other season, this would be a huge one. As it is, an empty Stamford Bridge will play host to what could be…Liverpool’s coronation as Premier League champions. Could still be fun, though…

Frank Lampard has Jorginho back from suspension, with the likes of Christian Pulisic and Tammy Abraham pushing for starts after missing out against Aston Villa on Sunday.

Join our Chelsea reporter Liam Twomey to pose your questions, and to discuss the action at Stamford Bridge as it unfolds and then what tonight’s result means for the rest of their run-in.

https://theathletic.com/1890567/2020/06/24/chelsea-manchester-city-man-score/

------Pulisic---Abraham---Mount

---------Kovacic------Jorginho

------------------Kante--------------

--Alonso-Rüdiger-Zouma-Azpi

---------------------Kepa--------

17 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

------Pulisic---Abraham---Mount

---------Kovacic------Jorginho

------------------Kante--------------

--Alonso-Rüdiger-Zouma-Azpi

---------------------Kepa--------

Alosno will be eaten alive in a back 4 vs their numerous wingers

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

He played the home game last season and we kept a clean sheet. 

That is true, but I rather not risk it with him in a back 4 vs city....wingback sure, otherwise not for me for this match.

13 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

He played the home game last season and we kept a clean sheet. 

Also against Liverpool in FA cup this season. We have many clean sheets with Alonso against top teams even in the back4.

I mean, just last match against Villa he was our only defender without blatant mistakes.

18 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

That is true, but I rather not risk it with him in a back 4 vs city....wingback sure, otherwise not for me for this match.

I'd rather have Alonso and his goal scoring threat vs being handicapped in the final third with Azpilicueta. 

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I'd rather have Alonso and his goal scoring threat vs being handicapped in the final third with Azpilicueta. 

Azpi has done ok so I feel he deserve that applaude.....as long as we win its all good.

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Azpi has done ok so I feel he deserve that applaude.....as long as we win its all good.

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Im saying Dave at LB