• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

I just hope City play their B team. They (virtually) secured 2nd, can't win the league...they have nothing to play for.

We have to win tomorrow. Beat City then I'm confident we can go all the way to secure 4th.

Yeah 3 points tomorrow and I’m convinced 

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

I just hope City play their B team. They (virtually) secured 2nd, can't win the league...they have nothing to play for.

We have to win tomorrow. Beat City then I'm confident we can go all the way to secure 4th.

That's it be a huge confidence boost. If win that one and drop silly points be so annoying.

Our top 4..whoever that includes this season been a bit iffy. Beat Spurs twice and then Arsenal once but lost to Man U twice,City and Liverpool once so be good to add another win to it.

We can do it and have done before...just gotta take chances and not have bad defending moments.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Are you for real???:doh:

24 points left to play. Liverpool have 20 points advantage.

Not really. However, due to my visceral hatred of the Dipper's I live in hope that some how they muck it up. 

Not in midfield or defence
Damn right. Especially midfield.

A broken record for most, and the criticism they get for being sterile in attack is spot on, but that first half at man city jorginho, kovacic and kante were phenomenal. They also bossed the midfield against liverpool ar Stanford bridge and super cup.

It's the big games were possession actually matters that they pick themselves in my view

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Wouldn't it also be 3 times in 6 seasons? Cheeky bastard forgetting we secured the title at home v palace the year before

Read the tweet again.

3 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Wouldn't it also be 3 times in 6 seasons? Cheeky bastard forgetting we secured the title at home v palace the year before

'without the winners being in action'' :)

DimEmbarrassedBubblefish-size_restricted

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

How would you line up then?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

It's mainly down to who's playing regista. If it's Jorginho or Billy i fancy our chances if it's Kante or even Kova then we're in for a long night.

10 minutes ago, King Kante said:

For me, we are now in a no win situation. Lose and we have Utd and Wolves breathing down our necks, win or draw and hand the Dippers the title. 

https://gfycat.com/wigglycoldbighornsheep

Personally, I'd rather win and hand the title to the Scousers as it will dampen their celebrations a bit. It's always nicer to get the title with a win rather than someone else's result. 

I wonder how much Citeh will look at that as well. Lose this game and give Liverpool the title or lose against them and have to watch their celebrations...