• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We are genuinely going to be outclassed in midfield and I look forward to the surprise pikachu esq comments from those thinking this would work. 

We have been outclassed by Man City in midfield virtually every time we play them. What else is new? 

1 minute ago, SUNZ said:

This is literally what Jorginho does EVERY SINGLE GAME and leaves the defence exposed multiple times a game. Seriously, I cannot believe what I'm reading.

Man City do this to him every game. Unlike Kante, he has zero recovery speed.

I really can't believe what I'm reading. Did you guys watch the Bayern? It was a masterclass from Jorginho in leaving your space and leaving gaps behind. It's the only thing he is actually world class at.

Exactly. 

8 minutes ago, SUNZ said:

This is literally what Jorginho does EVERY SINGLE GAME and leaves the defence exposed multiple times a game. Seriously, I cannot believe what I'm reading.

I really can't believe what I'm reading. Did you guys watch the Bayern? It was a masterclass from Jorginho in leaving your space and leaving gaps behind. It's the only thing he is actually world class at.

Kante has got MOTM playing RCM against City at The Ethiad, a game we played really well and we went toe to toe with them, why fix what isn't broke?

There's no excuse for going into this without our three most technically competent midfielders no matter what way it's spun

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I think the point is having a midfield with both Kante and Jorginho. Kovacic included as he is a combination 

I think Frank has rightly realised Jorginho is a nothing player who is completely and utterly pointless in any meaningful game.

Just now, SUNZ said:

I think Frank has rightly realised Jorginho is a nothing player who is completely and utterly pointless in any meaningful game.

Right, well when we see the countless hoofing and inability to string 3 passes together tonight, let's revisit this post. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Kante has got MOTM playing RCM against City at The Ethiad, a game we played really well and we went toe to toe with them, why brake what isn't fixed?

He also played RCM in a game we lost 6-0.

Man City are better than us and will beat us 9/10.

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Right, well when we see the countless hoofing and inability to string 3 passes together tonight, let's revisit this post. :rolleyes:

Yep, let's revisit the post if/when we lose to the favourites for the Champions League. Amazing insight.

2 minutes ago, SUNZ said:

Against Bayern we played 3-4-3 system. Not really Jorginhos thing. Did you watch game against City this season? Or our games against Liverpool? 

Lack of regista Jorginho/Gilmour is our problem here. Kante should play but different position.

Kova, Jorgi, Billy on the bench that midfield looks better.

Giroud should start no issues there, and even with Barkley he was a part of Liverpool and Everton winning games before the break.

6 minutes ago, SUNZ said:

He also played RCM in a game we lost 6-0.

Man City are better than us and will beat us 9/10.

And two others where we kept clean sheets.

And even if we take what you say about Jorginho, there's a certain young Scottish guy that has been MOTM in that position last two times he's played, one being Vs the Champions elect.

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

When I click on these links of yours. It sends my phone into an early grave lol

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You're saying the same thing didn't happen when Jorginho played last time? Atleast Kante in the middle offers us more defensive solidity.

13 minutes ago, Thesara said:

For me Jorginho is one of our best players. He and Kova are our only players that do not need a lot of space and he has great vision and makes the unexpected passes to the attack. Barkley and Mount both need a lot space, which today that they won't have. 

I respect your opinion but I believe Jorginho is too unreliable defensively to be playing in the middle.

3 minutes ago, Azul said:

You're saying the same thing didn't happen when Jorginho played last time? Atleast Kante in the middle offers us more defensive solidity.

Jorginho who caves when pressured, can't run and is weaker than a child. This is who they;re crying for? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Azul said:

The five teams to have outpassed Pep’s Man City: Chelsea, Liverpool, Barca…

Chelsea, November 2019 

Frank Lampard’s Chelsea side showed that they were willing to take the Blues on at their own game as the visitors managed 53.26% of the possession at the Etihad.

Chelsea took the lead through N’Golo Kante, but Guardiola was still able to find a way to win as goals from Kevin De Bruyne and Riyad Mahrez secured a 2-1 victory.

“There is always one thing in your lifetime that hasn’t happened,” Guardiola said. “It happened. So, OK, I have another record, I won one game without possession. They are an incredible team with Kante, Kovacic, Jorginho, so it can happen.”

7 minutes ago, SUNZ said:

Jorginho who caves when pressured, can't run and is weaker than a child. This is who they;re crying for? :lol:

It's more Kante being put in a position he's not suited too.

As i asked you before, even if we accept your view on Jorginho, what's the excuse for not putting Gilmour there and don't say the games too big for him, he's been MOTM in that position Vs the Champions elect.

It's more Kante being put in a position he's not suited too.
As i asked you before, even if we accept your view on Jorginho, what's the excuse for not putting Gilmour there and don't say the games too big for him, he's been MOTM in that position Vs the Champions elect.
Kante is too big of a name. Many coaches struggle to keep the big names happy. It takes a ruthless guy like Conte to drop the big names because he does not care

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk