Timo Werner

Captain Ahmed

On 1/29/2019 at 7:44 AM, Vesper said:

which is where we will be if these 4 window bans hit and we don't have our blue ducks in a row

Cant see it being 4 windows Mrs. And even if it was we would appeal and it would get dropped to 2.

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Cant see it being 4 windows Mrs. And even if it was we would appeal and it would get dropped to 2.

Let's hope you are right. Better yet, no bans at all!

Unbelievable how little business we did this window. One buy who doesn't even come until summer, and one loan who may end up only a slight improvement over Morata. The main sale we did do was of a pretty vital player (Fabs) IMHO.

I doubt we do any last minute deadline deals. After last night we are in semi-panic mode. It was an atrocious performance. Absolutely shameful. Worst loss since 1996. One of my besties wasnt even born then!

42 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Let's hope you are right. Better yet, no bans at all!

Unbelievable how little business we did this window. One buy who doesn't even come until summer, and one loan who may end up only a slight improvement over Morata. The main sale we did do was of a pretty vital player (Fabs) IMHO.

I doubt we do any last minute deadline deals. After last night we are in semi-panic mode. It was an atrocious performance. Absolutely shameful. Worst loss since 1996. One of my besties wasnt even born then!

last minute deal panic buy of Abdulaye Doucore...

Just now, Unionjack said:

Its a definite buy then!

Yesterday gutted me. Cannot remember the last time I have felt so negative. Much more that anytime with Mo or Conte, even with the 2 shit seasons, as none of the other new bullshit (Eden out, possible 2 year t-bans, new stadium shut down, Abramovich as global target, etc) was going on. Losing multi-year CL revenue is just devastating to our FFP-mandated bottom line.

Something really needs to give or we are going to be reduced to simply fighting for 6th or 7th place (and maybe missing out on that!) for a good goddamn long time. The club is coming into a potentially horrific crisis period on multiple levels. 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Yesterday gutted me. Cannot remember the last time I have felt so negative. Much more that anytime with Mo or Conte, even with the 2 shit seasons, as none of the other new bullshit (Eden out, possible 2 year t-bans, new stadium shut down, Abramovich as global target, etc) was going on. Losing multi-year CL revenue is just devastating to our FFP-mandated bottom line.

Something really needs to give or we are going to be reduced to simply fighting for 6th or 7th place (and maybe missing out on that!) for a good goddamn long time. The club is coming into a potentially horrific crisis period on multiple levels. 

You don't know how much I agree Mrs!

I'm sitting here just at a loss shaking me head wondering if its time for a brandy!

2 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

last minute deal panic buy of Abdulaye Doucore...

In fairness, Doucoure checks a lot of Chelsea boxes: he’s injured, he’s overpriced, he’s scored against us, and he’d be unlikely to play a lot even though he excelled at a mid-table team and thus would do the job that could also just be handed to an academy player. 

From WAGNH

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, the wes said:

Watched RB lezpig game fuck me I would love to sign him he's a quality finisher 

As long as we play Sarriball I think he wont suit us. He is made for counter football with his speed and finishing. But he is very average in link up and hold up which are crucial in Sarriball.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

As long as we play Sarriball I think he wont suit us. He is made for counter football with his speed and finishing. But he is very average in link up and hold up which are crucial in Sarriball.

I think hed suit this current Bayern team very well. Hes not as rounded or physically strong as Lewa but they play very direct and counter attacking in phases of the match so he would be an ideal option for them. They like keeping the ball too but once they get into final third they are direct and have purpose a strong runner like Werner would give them a huge threat in behind in transitions.

• 1 month later...

Leipzig chief says Liverpool may be an option for German striker Timo Werner

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/liverpool/leipzig-chief-says-liverpool-may-be-an-option-for-german-striker-timo-werner-38109783.html

Liverpool would be scary if they were to get Werner or Leipzig chief could be playing games with Bayern Munich to boost the fee for Werner 

Modern CF and one of my favourite players ATM, would be a massive statement if we would at least be in for him but unfortunately I don't think the board evens considers him an option and this is a shame. 

Timo Werner and Nicolas Pepe is where the Hazard money should go to. Pace upfront is what modern footie is all about now and it's exactly what we are missing. 

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Leipzig chief says Liverpool may be an option for German striker Timo Werner

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/liverpool/leipzig-chief-says-liverpool-may-be-an-option-for-german-striker-timo-werner-38109783.html

Liverpool would be scary if they were to get Werner or Leipzig chief could be playing games with Bayern Munich to boost the fee for Werner 

would be mad scary at Liverpool, imagine that front 3 with even more pace. Maybe they would then finish second with 112 points lol

RB Leipzig CEO Oliver Mintzlaff says Timo Werner’s mooted move to Bayern Munich is not as clear-cut as some have made out. 

"Maybe he doesn’t even want to go to Munich,” Mintzlaff told Sky Germany.“Maybe he would rather join Tuchel in Paris, Klopp at Liverpool or Favre at Dortmund."