Timo Werner

Captain Ahmed

OK we get you don't like Werner, can you take your trolley back and get the pound out as it's boring now.

I like him, but I think that he is not good enough. To make a comparison. I also like Willian, but I do not think that he is good enough either. That is why I criticise him

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I think Vardy is technically average player, he is just crazy fast and has great finishing, something Werner is good at too and will get better with experience.
Ok, Auba is stronger, but I don't think that's the reason he is good.

Werner is not a good finisher. That is a myth. He has a 3% higher rate of finishing than Tammy in a inferior league. He just gets many chances to score a goal. He missed the second most big chances in Bundesliga.That is not great finishing.You may disagree

15 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I like him, but I think that he is not good enough. To make a comparison. I also like Willian, but I do not think that he is good enough either. That is why I criticise him

Who would be your first choice?

Death.
Taxes.
[mention=6611]killer1257[/mention] trying to convince everyone that Werner is bad. 
200.gif
My record is not bad though. Since 2010,the only transfers that I misjudged were Bakoyoko and Kovacic. Bakoyoko was based on performances at Monaco and I misjudged Kovacic at Chelsea, so I was against signing him, but other than that, I don't really see a misjudgement from my point after rethinking all the transfers and players we been through since I am a fan of CFC.

Most people here say he is a world class finisher, which is simply not true. He may have other qualities like pace, but Walcott was also fast and it did not help him become World class either. So I am very sceptic. His passing is also not convincing, but Tammys passing is not better either lol.

We will see.

Just now, killer1257 said:

My record is not bad though. Since 2010,the only transfers that I misjudged were Bakoyoko and Kovacic. Bakoyoko was based on performances at Monaco and I misjudged Kovacic at Chelsea, so I was against signing him, but other than that, I don't really see a misjudgement from my point after rethinking all the transfers and players we been through since I am a fan of CFC.
Most people here say he is a world class finisher, which is simply not true. He may have other qualities like pace, but Walcott was also fast and it did not help him become World class either. So I am very sceptic. His passing is also not convincing, but Tammys passing is not better either lol.
We will see.

If you say so... :chai:

Who would be your first choice?
Havertz would have been my dream CF signing. Tall and technically near world class with great passing. He can many positions just like Havertz

But with 60 mio Euros, there is not much eisk involved. Even if he does not perform. Werner still is a big name and we can get more or less the same money back

He has 31 goals this season and 12 assists in 3181 minutes (equals 35 games). That is end of discussion for me.
Immobile has 27 league goals and seven assists at Lazio. Werner has 25 goals and seven assists and he played 3 games more than Immobile. Immobile 27% Chance Conversation rate, while Werner has 23% and Tammy 20%.

I do agree that Werner isnt as great player as his stats say. On the other hand for example Lautaro is miles better than what his stats are.

But Werner is quality still. Just a matter if he will fit into the system. I fully trust Lamps and co to build this young team, in a long time we have a manager that I believe can actualy build a squad. Conte or Mou (second time) might have been better managers but they were both short sighted. Lamps is building slowly but steadly. Mount, James, Tomori, Tammy, RLC, Odoi and all the foreign young players have a good place to develop finaly.

40 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Immobile has 27 league goals and seven assists at Lazio. Werner has 25 goals and seven assists and he played 3 games more than Immobile. Immobile 27% Chance Conversation rate, while Werner has 23% and Tammy 20%.

Ciro Immobile is also 6 years older than Werner who hasn't even reached his peak yet and has improved season after season at Leipzig.

Your agenda is so obvious. What happened, Timo shagged your girl or something?

Ciro Immobile is also 6 years older than Werner who hasn't even reached his peak yet and has improved season after season at Leipzig.
Your agenda is so obvious. What happened, Timo shagged your girl or something?

Lol, I just care more about Chelsea. That is my agenda. I want the best of the best. I don't see that in Werner and I have given arguments for it.
Instead of giving counter arguments why Werner is a world class player, you just insult me. Most of the times I read that he is a World class finisher. I have proven that this is not the case.

By the way, I also do not want Immobile at Chelsea. Was just an example that looking just at goal stats is not the way to go. He has shown at BVB that he is not good enough either.