Hull vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Hull City vs Chelsea F.C.

Chelsea will look to bounce back from their defeat to Liverpool with three points against Hull.

Losing in unlucky fashion to Xabi Alonso's deflected goal on Sunday, the Blues will look to extend their perfect away record to five wins from five matches at the KC Stadium. Under the leadership of Avram Grant last season, Chelsea beat Hull 4-0 in a Carling Cup match, and Scolari's side will be hoping for a positive response from their loss to the league leaders.

Match chat here :):blue scalf:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 games played, and Hull are level with the mighty Chelsea :lol: All fairytales come to an end.

Think back 12 months... Manchester City were in seventh heaven then we put six past the fuckers :lol: I'm sure we can respond positively. If we can't, then I'll join in the moaning :P

lol i'm sorry for Hull City on Weds. Last season we went up there and scored 4 and even Sidwell and Sinclair scored. Hull are due a defeat and we are NOT gonna lose 2 straight games. If hull decide to come out all confident stroking the ball around, they are in trouble. Can't wait!

I hope we can beat this lot, good form for Hull or not, I still think we can go there and win. Chelsea won't lose back to back games, I'm sure of it.

Still, I don't care what anyone says, Hull City is going to be a hard game, I never thought I'd say that

Prediction: Hull 1-2 Chelsea - Scorers: Cousin, Lampard, Kalou

Any ideas where I could get a reasonably priced ticket for this game?

I've never been to an away game, its probably about time I did considering i've just moved up North! (York University)

Hope to see Di Santo in the starting line-up. He played better than Anelka did yesterday...

That's because in the second half all we were doing was hoofing long balls up to Anelka and that doesn't suit his style of play. Di Santo is more of the stronger, Drogba type player that can hold off players better. Anelka is more of the pacy striker always looking for through balls.