Coronaviral

Vesper

Prepare for the Ultimate Gaslighting*

*Gaslighting, if you don’t know the word, is defined as manipulation into doubting your own sanity; as in, Carl made Mary think she was crazy, even though she clearly caught him cheating. He gaslit her.

Pretty soon, as the country begins to figure out how we “open back up” and move forward, very powerful forces will try to convince us all to get back to normal. (That never happened. What are you talking about?) Billions of dollars will be spent on advertising, messaging, and television and media content to make you feel comfortable again. It will come in the traditional forms — a billboard here, a hundred commercials there — and in new-media forms: a 2020–2021 generation of memes to remind you that what you want again is normalcy. In truth, you want the feeling of normalcy, and we all want it. We want desperately to feel good again, to get back to the routines of life, to not lie in bed at night wondering how we’re going to afford our rent and bills, to not wake to an endless scroll of human tragedy on our phones, to have a cup of perfectly brewed coffee, and simply leave the house for work. The need for comfort will be real, and it will be strong. And every brand in America will come to your rescue, dear consumer, to help take away that darkness and get life back to the way it was before the crisis. I urge you to be well aware of what is coming.

just gut wrenching 

cry.gif

Poor Girl. I always knew when I was a kid that nurses deserve way more respect than people give them credit. They deserve way more money than other Jobs that are overpaid. I hope this crisis shows what jobs should be paid more.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Friends a nurse. Currently self isolating but has said the lack of protective equipment as shown has been so shit.

And the whole well done Boris for beating it..no. He didn't beat it. He got lucky. Not everyone has been lucky. Not so much care received but the strain and health etc. Its not something you win that way

Guys, i just want to say, take care of yourselves and your families during this horrible pandemic, stay safe always and God bless you all. Hug [emoji120][emoji123][emoji109]
Same to you mate

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Jason said:

lol crazy people. 

Although I do believe this virus was man made in the Wuhan Lab, but I'm not going to go say that in public television unless I have definitely proof. 

This culture today we live in has taking a leaf from the books of Hitler time. Tell a lie long enough and people will believe in it.

In TV people bash other people without any proof. And that goes for both sides, the left and right! 

On 4/13/2020 at 8:21 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Good article - history shows governments are really slow to withdraw big brother state apparatus and surveillance when emergencies are over.

Not only that, they are even ready to blow their own towers to get what they want -_-