• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Massive advantage?

We are going to have CHO and Mount as our wing options. 

A midfield of potentially Kovacic and Barkley in front of the worst defences in Europe. 

Sorry, there is no advantage to bee seen. 

We actually has massive advantages. We are playing bayern in empty Allianz plus they haven't played for 1 month. 

That is massive advantage, the problem is we lose 3-0 at home and we are just suck. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Massive advantage?

We are going to have CHO and Mount as our wing options. 

A midfield of potentially Kovacic and Barkley in front of one of the worst defences in Europe. 

Sorry, there is no advantage to bee seen. 

I dread this game

and I also fear for even more injuries

would be just our luck Emerson and CHO go down again

in fact I might not even play Emerson, even with zero other left footers on the squad

his ass needs to sold ASAP and the last thing we need is him to get damaged in a rout

20 minutes ago, communicate said:

We actually has massive advantages. We are playing bayern in empty Allianz plus they haven't played for 1 month. 

That is massive advantage, the problem is we lose 3-0 at home and we are just suck. 

Ah yes, all the Bayern players, of which each and every one of them are brilliant technical players, were sitting at home doing nothing for that 1 month. 

Behave. There is nothing positive about this game other than the 78th realisation this season that our current squad isn't good enough 

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

complete aside, but it is bullshit that the QF's and SF's are only one game, winner take all affairs

really cheapens this years CL trophy IMHO

Makes it more interesting though. Teams can't sit back and gotta go for it..no away goal advantage to fall back on either. 

Gotta be done though. Most seasons start September think us and Spain the 12th...final is on the 23rd of August and if was 2 leg games unless played twice a week it'd go through into the new season.

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Makes it more interesting though. Teams can't sit back and gotta go for it..no away goal advantage to fall back on either. 

Gotta be done though. Most seasons start September think us and Spain the 12th...final is on the 23rd of August and if was 2 leg games unless played twice a week it'd go through into the new season.

a major underdog can play for pens or an an extra time win

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

a major underdog can play for pens or an an extra time win

That be us...its a shame this one is 3-0 and we're missing key players. All it takes is them scoring one then it's just us make a appearance for the rest of the game. Though strange things do happen..dont think this be on of them.

7 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Ah yes, all the Bayern players, of which each and every one of them are brilliant technical players, were sitting at home doing nothing for that 1 month. 

Behave. There is nothing positive about this game other than the 78th realisation this season that our current squad isn't good enough 

I don't think we will turn the tie around but communicate is right, even though they are still training nothing beats competitive match fitness. A full team with only a 2 deficit I would have really fancied our chances here.

It's why teams that are walking their league rarely win the CL and that's when they are still playing competitive games. It's hard enough switching from lots of room to error to one mistake could kill you, let alone no competive games full stop straight into the lion's den.

I will be stunned if the eventual winner isn't from Spain, Italy or Manchester.

27 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Bauern have been talking about doing the triple all summer. I doubt they will lack any kind of sharpness. If they win it is another question. 

I'm sure they'll try and keep sharp but nothing beats proper match fitness which is going to have them at a disadvantage when the CL restarts.

Just now, Tomo said:

I'm sure they're try and keep sharp but nothing beats proper match fitness which is going to have them at a disadvantage when the CL restarts.

Maybe. But it will be more than enough for the B-team we will be able to field vs them.