• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)

18 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I'm not a conspiracy theorist myself so I don't agree with your assertion of some mal intentioned motive at play here. Frankly I think your take is silly and even potentially dangerous but I know we won't agree about that. :)

10 hours ago, Mana said:

Yikes. This is a VERY awful take. I guess you’re one of those people that needs this horrible thing to effect your personal life before you come back to Earth.

Its been blown beyond reason is all I say. And no this wont effect me. We are too gullibale and so easily led. If yo wanna hide behind masks and your couch then so be it, I keep my doing what I have always done with sanitation and I'll be fine. THis will blow over soon enough.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Its been blown beyond reason is all I say. And no this wont effect me. We are too gullibale and so easily led. If yo wanna hide behind masks and your couch then so be it, I keep my doing what I have always done with sanitation and I'll be fine. THis will blow over soon enough.

I'm not sure what point you were making about masks in your original post, but one reading is that you're claiming there is some conspiracy to sell them. This can't be true of course since medical advice is that masks are not an effective defence against the virus. Official advice is don't bother with the mask.

You claim that covid-19 deserves no more attention than influenza. This indicates that you have missed, misunderstood or ignored the relative morbidities of the two.

Despite its indicated morbidity, and it is only an indication at this point, you are confident that the virus is not a genuine threat. No one can rule out the possibility that you are right, but on what do you base your opinion? You clearly don't have information which is unavailable to everyone else. What you have therefore is a guess. That's a risky basis for health related choices. You don't think those responsible for public health should base their decisions on guesses any more than I do. Particularly when the main driver for that guess seems to be a belief that there is some conspiracy to get us all to buy masks, or another equally silly plot.

Virtually all of us will get this virus at some point. The key is to slow down its progress. The information about why this is important is all over the news. You should take it onboard. You may feel that you have understood this information, but I'm afraid none of your posts on this subject suggest that you have. It's one thing to say that you disagree with the explanations, but you don't seem to even know what they are.

24 minutes ago, Mana said:

I'm not gullible, I'm just being sensible and care about my health and others. But it's like talking to a Trumper, no matter what I (or other people) say to you about the virus and how it can effect people, you'll ignore it. Until it happens in your personal life, you won't give a damn.

Again you talk way ahead of yourself. and im not a fucking trumpy, I dont vote or trust in criminals. You think I dont care about health? Its my nr one rule, with health you have your base level covered, but doesnt mean I will eat every damn thing the media shove down my throat. In austrier they are not allowed to even go out I saw today, if you do you will get fined. There are many other killers out there, yet corona has shut down countries to a standstill. Is corona that fucking deadly that all this is a must? They will come out with their vaccine soon and new law/ legislations already put in place here in Denmark. Nothing is by accident in this world at this level, nothing. BTW if this super deadly virus is so powerful why didnt the countries act much sooner? Surely right after China they should have put a stop to it. This also shows how ill prepared and inept the governments are. In any case peace be with us all.

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Again you talk way ahead of yourself. and im not a fucking trumpy, I dont vote or trust in criminals. You think I dont care about health? Its my nr one rule, with health you have your base level covered, but doesnt mean I will eat every damn thing the media shove down my throat. In austrier they are not allowed to even go out I saw today, if you do you will get fined. There are many other killers out there, yet corona has shut down countries to a standstill. Is corona that fucking deadly that all this is a must? They will come out with their vaccine soon and new law/ legislations already put in place here in Denmark. Nothing is by accident in this world at this level, nothing. BTW if this super deadly virus is so powerful why didnt the countries act much sooner? Surely right after China they should have put a stop to it. This also shows how ill prepared and inept the governments are. In any case peace be with us all.

The answers to all of the questions you ask are publicly available. Check them out.

12 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

I think so far from what we see, the mortality rate is not very bad and i believe 80% of the cases are mild. However, it spread rather quickly. So imagine in one country half the population got this virus and out of that half, let's say only 10% need hospitalization. So 5% of of the population need medical care at once because of this virus

So let's take city like london who has 10m people. 500.000 of people need hospital care, that is additional 500.000. Soon it will become like movies where you turn hall and stadium into hospital. 

• 2 months later...
On 07/06/2020 at 6:45 PM, NikkiCFC said:

Remaining last 16 games will be played where they should be played so we are going to Munich. After that last 8 teams are all going to Lisbon.

We will have a massive advantage in terms of match fitness aswell (as Bundi would have been long finished) which makes the first leg score even more annoying.

If it was 2-0 we may have stood half a chance because of that but 3 is most probably too much.

On 10/06/2020 at 1:30 PM, Tomo said:

We will have a massive advantage in terms of match fitness aswell (as Bundi would have been long finished) which makes the first leg score even more annoying.

If it was 2-0 we may have stood half a chance because of that but 3 is most probably too much.

IF we had the 2004/5 defence, then maybe

but we are a LONG ways from that level, lol

quick grab de Ligt (he bosses Bayern) and Romagnoli

and then have Roman trade The Scream for Oblak!!!

roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Everything to know about the weird lie Chelsea owner Roman ...

Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich acquired the painting “the Scream” by Norwegian artist Edvard Munch, paying for it 120 million

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...