• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)

27 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Hopefully CHO starts on the left that is where he is best. I reckon he can scare the shit out of their rb too (Pavard)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

so much for that

the worlds best all-round RB (Kimmich) is back at his original position

and CHO is on the right wing anyway, so goes up against the worlds best LB, lol (Alphonso Davies, who is faster than CHO)

that lineup is terrible but i guess it is the all we have with the injuries. I still hate Mount on the wings. they are so much quicker than us all over the pitch it will be ridiculous. can see another thrashing

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

that lineup is terrible but i guess it is the all we have with the injuries. I still hate Mount on the wings. they are so much quicker than us all over the pitch it will be ridiculous. can see another thrashing

no clue why Mount is on the left and CHO on the right, both are better on the other side

sigh

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

no clue why Mount is on the left and CHO on the right, both are better on the other side

sigh

they will be rotating position anyway I guess. But Mount vs Davies was an absolute mismatch for ability last game, maybe CHO can try his luck but I think even he does not stand a chance pace-wise

they will be rotating position anyway I guess. But Mount vs Davies was an absolute mismatch for ability last game, maybe CHO can try his luck but I think even he does not stand a chance pace-wise
Pre injury CHO was our fastest player according to stats

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Just now, killer1257 said:

Pre injury CHO was our fastest player according to stats

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Yup and I have no doubt he will regain his full pace given his age but Davies is one of the fastest players on earth. I think CHO really is no match

this is the first game since Roman bought the club that I honestly think we have zero chance in, deep down in my little blue heart

maybe I should say zero chance of advancing

but almost zero chance of even winning the one leg

I cannot think of a bigger gap between us and another team terms of lineups, bench included

maybe I am forgetting something

so much for that
the worlds best all-round RB (Kimmich) is back at his original position
and CHO is on the right wing anyway, so goes up against the worlds best LB, lol (Alphonso Davies, who is faster than CHO)
Well that's a bitch. I didn't see bayerns team I was hoping Pavard started.

CHO is our attacking threat, think his pace and directness will be far more fruitful against Kimmich than Davies.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk