• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • James (sub)

On 5/28/2020 at 8:55 PM, Jason said:

Serie A and La Liga also returning next month. We will go from having no football at all to having football every single day!

Just saw Seria A and La Liga schedule and yes games every day!

If people are still that scared, then they should stop driving cars and planes etc etc because there is a chance they might end up in accident, probably bigger one than being done to death by corona. This corona stuff is getting fucking ridiculous. Sweden didnt have any serious restrictions, germans are playing footie for a while now and nothing catastrophic happened. 

Sun June 21: Aston Villa vs Chelsea (4.30pm – Sky Sports)

Thu June 25: Chelsea vs Manchester City (8.15pm – Sky Sports)

Wed July 1: West Ham vs Chelsea (8.15pm – Sky Sports)

35 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I'm excited about next season now. Not sure how much I will enjoy remaining games especially with no fans. 

I've actually found the Bundi quite enjoyable so far especially the most recent run of games.

No crowds is not ideal but 100x preferable to no football atall and i'm semi use to it anyway having watched my fair share of youth games.

Few players missing from that pic. Don't see Kante, CHO, Giroud, or Billy G. I think that's Pulisic on the left wearing a #10 shirt but I can't be positive. Hope those aren't injuries.

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Few players missing from that pic. Don't see Kante, CHO, Giroud, or Billy G. I think that's Pulisic on the left wearing a #10 shirt but I can't be positive. Hope those aren't injuries.

Yes, that #10 fella is Pulisic. Giroud and Gilmour also involved. Kante continues to be absent. Don't know about CHO.

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/chelseas-surprise-stamford-bridge-game-18375911

frank-lampard-and-billy-gilmour-of-chels

olivier-giroud-of-chelsea-during-a-train

Yes, that #10 fella is Pulisic. Giroud and Gilmour also involved. Kante continues to be absent. Don't know about CHO.
https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/chelseas-surprise-stamford-bridge-game-18375911
frank-lampard-and-billy-gilmour-of-chelsea-during-a-training-session-picture-id1217982426?s=2048x2048
olivier-giroud-of-chelsea-during-a-training-session-at-stamford-on-picture-id1217982408?s=2048x2048
CHO is also training again as far as I have seen on Instagram.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

CHO is also training again as far as I have seen on Instagram.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Yup, that I know but he wasn't involved in the team's game earlier today it seems.