• Mount
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • James (sub)

I do wonder if Frank picks up right where we left off with Billy thrown straight back in at the base of the midfield.

I also wonder what his thinking will be on playing Willian knowing that he has yet to extend until the end of the season. Or will he just try to get us ready for life without him?

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lampard said Tomori out injured for 10 days (with a muscle injury! :doh:). CHO also not match fit, has a minor injury. Wasn't specified what it is. 

Anything on Reece? (didn't see him in any pics vs QPR).

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The info on Fik and Callum came in response to a general question about injuries. Hopefully it's a good sign that Frank did not mention Reece when he detailed the problems the other two are suffering.

I think he still trains or at least Chelsea still posts pictures of RJ training. He will not start anyway against Villa because Azpi is our Captain, Leader, Legend

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

When the question about injuries was asked I held my breath a bit dreading that Frank would say Pulsic and Kante are injured again. Big air punch when they weren't mentioned.

Hopefully we see Pulisic straight away this weekend.

He is not a leader and certainly not a legend.
When I say Azpi or Cahill(when he was Captain) are our Captain, Leader, Legends, I do not mean they were actually leaders. I mean it in a sarcastic way.

But I would say that Azpi will be considered a Chelsea Legend when he retires, because in his prime he was a monster. Best one vs one defender I have seen at Chelsea.
He was one of the main reasons why we won 2 PL titles during his time

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Spuds and Utd draw. Not a bad result but probably could've done with a Spud win. Thing that worries me however is how the ref was trying his best for Utd. That second penalty decision was shocking, thankfully it got over turned. 

29 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Spuds and Utd draw. Not a bad result but probably could've done with a Spud win. Thing that worries me however is how the ref was trying his best for Utd. That second penalty decision was shocking, thankfully it got over turned. 

Nah it's good we win and we open up a 5pt gap. I think Utd will drop more points too - they just look awful as a team. 

If we can hit the ground running and start like we did at the beginning of the season- we are in business to cement 4th place.

United looked arrogant - and Spuds looked average at best.

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

He is not a leader and certainly not a legend.

He has been arguably our most consistent player over the past 5 seasons. 

Yes, he's reaching the twilight of his career - disgraceful post against a fucking legend in the right back position. 

Why the fuck do you support the team if you have to slate everybody? Grow up or get a life whichever is easier 👍