• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • James (sub)

4 hours ago, Mana said:

United fans are so confident of them taking 4th spot away from us. We really need to do our part and prevent them from doing so. We can do it.

On paper they have an amazing side and they have an easy breezy run in. Still as long as Ole has them play the most boring footy in the league I am not too anxious cos they will always find it difficult to break teams down. Fernandes is the only creative player they have which indeed has me slightly worried so I hope he and Pogba will be standing on each other’s toes.

9 hours ago, Tomo said:

I think them trying to shoehorn Fernandes and Pogba together will inadvertently benefit us, it's got a Lampard/Gerrard conundrum written all over it.

I would hope it causes some issues but I think Fernandes and Pogba can work together in the same way Pep had David Silva and Kevin de Bruyne in the same midfield and even when Jose had Oscar and Cesc interchanging positions when we were playing that great football the first half of that season in 2014-15.

It utterly depends on what Pogba does now because I do think based on his time with Juve and even if you look at his stats last season, he can score more goals. Fernandes is a huge improvement on what they had in terms of creativity and willingness to take risks playing forward so he could be the key, plus having Rashford back gives them a boost because he has been their best player this season.

It will be interesting to see how they click everything in place because if you look at their attacking players on paper over the last few years, they have underachieved in terms of output. Maybe Fernandes and Pogba working well together can be the key to changing that. On paper they certainly look strong but I said the same before they sold Lukaku. They just lack regular goalscorers who will bag them guaranteed goals every season. Like us really but we have created more chances just havent been clinical enough.

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

On paper they have an amazing side and they have an easy breezy run in. Still as long as Ole has them play the most boring footy in the league I am not too anxious cos they will always find it difficult to break teams down. Fernandes is the only creative player they have which indeed has me slightly worried so I hope he and Pogba will be standing on each other’s toes.

Mason Greenwood worries me. He has future star written all over him.

They are still fucked at CB, DMF, and RW

which is why they are after Koulibaly or Skriniar (eek), then Ndidi or Partey or Neves or Tonali (eeek), and then Sancho (double eek)

and they want another CF, which I guess would be a target man type, as they had speed merchant Cf types in Martial, Rashford, and Greenwood

and I guess they do not rate Odion Ighalo, who just turned 31 three and a half hours ago

my worst nightmare would be Håland ends up there in 2021 or 2022, and they get Sancho

they pull that off (plus the CB and DMF)

and they are a monster soon

as in better than Shitty and the Dippers on 2 or 3 years good, and a top 5 in world squad

OGS is the main thing that would hold them back if they got those pieces to the puzzle, and I could so see them being to pull almost any manager on the planet at that point (other than Pep and Klopp)

3 hours ago, DDA said:

I don't care what anyone says, United are a problem now Rashford is back. We need to hit Villa for 6 and charge on.

Definitely. Before the season stopped they were on a unbeaten run and 3 point gap isn't a lot now...

Just hope we can get job done. Be so crappy to lose out especially as they were far behind at one stage 

Premier League instruct players: "no spitting", "no nose-clearing", "no surrounding match officials", "no mass confrontations", "maintain distance during goal celebrations" & "where feasible, broadcasters will identify a celebration camera which players can head to after scoring"

This is now more like FIFA on Playstation

6 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Premier League instruct players: "no spitting", "no nose-clearing", "no surrounding match officials", "no mass confrontations", "maintain distance during goal celebrations" & "where feasible, broadcasters will identify a celebration camera which players can head to after scoring"

This is now more like FIFA on Playstation

give this twat a retroactive ban for the rest of the season

Andreas Christensen to play with stints in his finger after breaking it in training

https://tribuna.com/en/chelsea/news/2020-06-15-andreas-christensen-to-play-with-stints-in-his-finger-after-breaking-it-in-training/

The incident reportedly happened 10 days ago.
The Dane has already had surgery.
He's still expected to be fit to play against Aston Villa.

45 minutes ago, Vesper said:

give this twat a retroactive ban for the rest of the season

fucking disgusting, if it was one of our players you can bet there would be a suspension, but Pool players can do no wrong right? pathetic scouser wankfest

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

fucking disgusting, if it was one of our players you can bet there would be a suspension, but Pool players can do no wrong right? pathetic scouser wankfest

Let's be real here. If any members of the FA saw this there would be a suspension indefinitely. 

The angle is probably the most misleading thing about it. He more than likely didn't hit Hazard and the fact Hazard didn't complain, or comment about it later, supports that assumption. 

15 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I would hope it causes some issues but I think Fernandes and Pogba can work together in the same way Pep had David Silva and Kevin de Bruyne in the same midfield and even when Jose had Oscar and Cesc interchanging positions when we were playing that great football the first half of that season in 2014-15.

It utterly depends on what Pogba does now because I do think based on his time with Juve and even if you look at his stats last season, he can score more goals. Fernandes is a huge improvement on what they had in terms of creativity and willingness to take risks playing forward so he could be the key, plus having Rashford back gives them a boost because he has been their best player this season.

It will be interesting to see how they click everything in place because if you look at their attacking players on paper over the last few years, they have underachieved in terms of output. Maybe Fernandes and Pogba working well together can be the key to changing that. On paper they certainly look strong but I said the same before they sold Lukaku. They just lack regular goalscorers who will bag them guaranteed goals every season. Like us really but we have created more chances just havent been clinical enough.

Not sure oscar + cesc is similar to bruno + pogba. 

5 subs is great thing for us. Imagine bringing fresh Kante, RLC, Pulisic, CHO, James from the bench in the second half. I assume Frank will use very similar team that beat Liverpool and Everton from the beginning.

Kepa

James.         Ruidger.        AC.         Alonso

Gilmour

Kova.                       Mount 

Willian.                Tammy.                Pulisic 

Subs: Willy, Zouma, Tomori, Emerson, Kante (reckon he is behind if not he starts), Barkley, RLC, Pedro, CHO, Giroud, Batsh*t 

(I read there will be 11 subs on the bench?).