• Mount
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • James (sub)
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Broja (sub)

4 hours ago, Jason said:

I wonder what we will do if we pull another Munich miracle and draw Atlanta (they play their home CL games in the San Siro).

Surely at its current state of play they can't ask us to take our players into a high risk zone? Maybe a stadium change similar to Besiktas playing us in Germany that time?

17 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I wonder what we will do if we pull another Munich miracle and draw Atlanta (they play their home CL games in the San Siro).

Surely at its current state of play they can't ask us to take our players into a high risk zone? Maybe a stadium change similar to Besiktas playing us in Germany that time?

Well, apparently Inter will be playing their upcoming Europa League home game behind closed doors. So... 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Well, apparently Inter will be playing their upcoming Europa League home game behind closed doors. So... 🤷‍♂️

Interesting.

Under such circumstances I thought we (or any club) would atleast have a say on whether we went there.

On another note, penny for Victor Moses thoughts.

Just now, Tomo said:

Interesting.

Under such circumstances I thought we (or any club) would atleast have a say on whether we went there.

On another note, penny for Victor Moses thoughts.

Here's the news:

https://www.football-italia.net/150866/inter-getafe-and-valencia-atalanta-behind-closed-doors

It's tricky to move matches to some other country given Europe is now badly infected with the virus and different country is adopting different travel restrictions and all that.

Everton's Carlo Ancelotti says he holds no grudge against Chelsea over sacking

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/mar/06/evertons-carlo-ancelotti-says-he-holds-no-grudge-against-chelsea-over-sacking

“It can happen,” was Ancelotti’s sanguine take on his Chelsea dismissal. “Maybe the club wants to change something in the structure of the club and they sack a manager; it doesn’t matter. The fact that I was sacked cannot change what I felt there – it was two fantastic years. There were problems in the second part of the final year but at the end it was a fantastic experience.

“I spoke with him [Abramovich] maybe three times since. I still have a good relationship with him. He was very kind the two or three times I went back to watch Chelsea games and so I have to say thanks to him because he gave to me a great opportunity to be the manager of one of the top teams in England.”

3 hours ago, Strike said:

What if Willian and Kova are both out? Does Frank play Anjorin?

No. Giroud, Pedro and Mount as a front three.

Barkley, Gilmour in MF with 3 at the back and wing backs. Or one of James, Zouma or Chris play in midfield which they did before.

The 10 games that give Everton hope and ensure Carlo Ancelotti will be welcomed back at Chelsea

A look back at the highlights from Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti's double-winning season at Chelsea

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/10-games-give-everton-hope-17877433

Just want to say before we even kick off that I absolutely hate Richarlison and I know that diving bastard will do something really annoying tomorrow.

As for the match, I'm both excited and terrified because I have no clue what sort of team Lamps will be able to put out. With injuries and suspensions we have a skeleton crew left over. This could go super poorly if Everton are in form.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

The starting XI could be funny to see... 

Hopefully not funny to watch. Or least not funny bad. Last time was annoying 

With way Man U been against top sides expect them to win after..so if we can win here that be lovely.. lose and possibly finally end up 5th.