• Mount
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • James (sub)
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Broja (sub)

3 minutes ago, Stats said:

Wow. I am shocked and amazed. Best performance this season with an injury hit squad. The players who stood out today have bene getting a lot of slack from fans this season too. Barkley, Mount, Willian etc... they were all brilliant. Gilmour again was top class. Clean sheet nice too. My fears before the weekend was genuinely dropping out the top 4 as I was fearing the worst this game, especially not knowing if Willian would make it or not and the difference he made was big. I mean so far best possible outcome. Wolves, Spurs dropping points and us winning. Perfect outcome will be for City to beat United.

I can understand why the sky sports pundits gave Gilmour MOTM, but personally would have given it to Barkley. He ran the show all game. Made 2 assists.1 of them the passes of the season. Not just that, in a position where we missed our top three CM in pecking order in Jorginho, Kovacic and Kante, he stepped up and looked at home. I actually think the CM role is his best position. He roams from that position but is also physically dominant too and it is difficult for opponents to muscle him off the ball. The three games I have seen him in that position against Burnley, Liverpool and today, he has been brilliant. He gets my MOTM He has received so much flack from supporters too and it is good to see him really improving. Hopefully he keeps it up because he has the ability. 

great comment

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It could inadvertedly benefit us in the run in with him more fresh.

On the flip side, if Lampard had at least rotated Giroud with Abraham or even Pedro with Pulisic, it might have saved them from being run into the ground and get injured. 

30 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Gilmour's presence has improved the players around him. Mount has scored his first goal in 19 matches, Even Barkley is looking like Debruyne, 

Because Jorghinio isn't slowing it all down - we pass forwards now instead of sideways 

54 minutes ago, Milan said:

Corona virus? Fuck that, he is a friend. :)

Na obrázku může být: jeden člověk nebo víc lidí, possible text that says 'HOME'

Beautiful embrace, much mutual respect from each other, former Chelsea coach and his former player. Carlo and Lamps are class personified on and off the pitch :wub::clap: