• Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Pedro
    • Mount
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Could have easily won the match. Giroud missed too many clear chances and Alonso should have scored one more goal, but I don't blame Alonso today. Why is RLC on the bench when Barkley still plays regardless how shit of a player he is?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I am lost of words. I can’t find anything positive to say. The only positive is that we didn’t lose one point is better than none , but this shouldn’t be since these are team we should be beating. It’s sad when your defender is the one that’s scoring goals make you wonder if he should be our false number 9. On a serious note this team is underperforming. 

Just now, Vesper said:

a lot of paper, as that really would have helped our top 5 chances, which is worth £50m or so

Thing is even if we won this we would no doubt lose to Everton..which who knows may still do. I dont rate our top 5 chances if we cant win 2 in a row. Which we cant.

he would be better than bats as a SS role in a 4 4 2
he gets into goal scoring regions instinctively
Yes but he is way too slow. Having Giroud and Alonso as strikers must be the slowest striker partnership of all time.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Batshuayi needs gone, to the end of the world somewhere. Jorginho seems to offer little other than yellow cards the last few months. Defence don't trust each other or the keeper (fair enough, they're both garbage). We get rattled sooooo easy it's scary for a top side. Literally have no back bone. You can put a bet on us to drop points against any team that is struggling. Barkley ain't good enough to be in this side. Willian needs gone. Pedro is done. Genuinely happy to see half this team gone in the summer. It's unfortunate that the board didn't spend in January because we are in desperate need of something new here. Fair play to Alonso today. Never sure why he gets so much grief. Thought Reece had a decent game too.