• Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Pedro
    • Mount
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

I wish those clueless journalists ask Frank why so many players are not even close to form from last season like Kepa, Emerson, Rudi, Pedro, Kante...

He pisses me off in the last couple of months more than Sarri and Conte in three years...

These next few games are going to be a pain to watch with al these key injuries. So frustrating.

Meanwhile, United are finally getting their shit together. Fernandes has been a big boost to their team and now Pogba will apparently be returning soon. And unlike us, they can actually defend.

I wish those clueless journalists ask Frank why so many players are not even close to form from last season like Kepa, Emerson, Rudi, Pedro, Kante...
He pisses me off in the last couple of months more than Sarri and Conte in three years...

Pedro got injured couple of times this season and as far as I can remember, Pedro was always a little bit injury prone since he came to PL. And he is older now, so his lost form was going to come eventually.

Rüdiger always lacked football IQ and that is a fact. I have been saying this when people thought he was the real deal. He made many mistakes last season and if you do not believe me,watch how he defended when we always used to concede goals after half time. Why? Because Luiz and Rüdiger have both horrible awareness. Rüdiger is a good 1 vs 1 defender, but that is not good enough.

Kante? Sarri used him many times and he played many games with injuries, so Sarri shortened Kante's career.

Emerson played very good at the end and of last Season and he was brilliant at the beginning of the Season. When he injured himself in Italian national team and Lamps rushed him back too early and he lost form. He nowadays rarely plays because Azpi or Alonso play his position.

Kepa just lacks in confidence just like Morata or Torres lacked that. Some reports say that he lost his girlfriend and that is why he plays so bad, which could be true because he does not seem like a confident guy. Morata lacked that too. And even Simeone can't change that.

And it is not like we were this world class team last season either. Hazard just carried us.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

These next few games are going to be a pain to watch with al these key injuries. So frustrating.

Meanwhile, United are finally getting their shit together. Fernandes has been a big boost to their team and now Pogba will apparently be returning soon. And unlike us, they can actually defend.

United is a big threat and honestly if Spurs does not lose both son and kane, I can see us losing top 5.

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

Because they thrashed some average teams in cup competitions? 🙄

And beat us..yeah VAR helped but they still got 2 goals to win.  

If we win Saturday good..if not...I think we will slide. We need consistency now. Gap has got smaller and smaller. Only 3 points now between us and Man U in 5th. 

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Lampard is an english manager and he is an ex player. A player that was one of the best players England ever produced and he is likable guy, so its natural there is positive bias in press towards him. 

The same way I still convinced Lampard has a positive bias towards english kids. I'm convinced Mount is playing game after game because Lampard probably sees himself in Mason Mount: english kid that many people don't he is "quite good enough yet", but was trusted by his manager and went to become a world class footballer. Thats not even controversial. Thats pure psychology. 

25 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Lampard is an english manager and he is an ex player. A player that was one of the best players England ever produced and he is likable guy, so its natural there is positive bias in press towards him. 

The same way I still convinced Lampard has a positive bias towards english kids. I'm convinced Mount is playing game after game because Lampard probably sees himself in Mason Mount: english kid that many people don't he is "quite good enough yet", but was trusted by his manager and went to become a world class footballer. Thats not even controversial. Thats pure psychology. 

He definitely has a free pass by media unlike Sarri and Conte. Remember what they did to Sarri towards CHO? 

And you are right about Mount. By being Brazilian you have that natural instinct to know football and truth! 

Dropping Kepa also has nothing to do with football. 

1 hour ago, Milan said:

Surprisingly there are. To be honest, I did not even know there is an airport in Bournemouth in the first place hehe.

I just saw the team bus arriving to a hotel so all players including Frank were just 1 meter away. A great start to the weekend!

Have a good one dude 👍👍👍👍

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Thanks to Norwich, a win tomorrow and we are just 4 points from 3rd place.

Yes, a great result for us which and one which has really opened up another CL spot for us and the chasing pack.

Tbh, knowing that we had no realistic chance of winning the CL,  all week I've had today's game as more important than the BM game.  I think the lads will be really pumped for this  and i strongly fancy us to win!