• Mount
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Liverpool is the FA Cup

I thought EPL suspensions did not come into play

Oops, my bad. Didn't realize they've changed the suspension rules.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/premier-league-suspensions-how-do-bookings-red-card-bans-work-in-/1e6awd5os0a031pri0kcq3eu0c

So, Barkley for Everton, Aston Villa and Bayern then! :lol: 

Just now, Jason said:

Oops, my bad. Didn't realize they've changed the suspension rules.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/premier-league-suspensions-how-do-bookings-red-card-bans-work-in-/1e6awd5os0a031pri0kcq3eu0c

So, Barkley for Everton, Aston Villa and Bayern then! :lol: 

dog help us

:(

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

In the last two years we have lost four world class players (two to departure two to decline) while trying to change our football AND rebuild with academy players.

If you want the end product then you will have to deal with endless piss and shit on the way because theirs going to be more days like this to come. Yes Frank is making some mistakes that he needs to cut out to ultimately make it here however ANY manager will need time to turn our current batch into a title challenging team.

100% 👍

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Decent first half - grew into the game.

Giroud is our best striker - end of discussion 

Every one seems to be performing 6/7 out of 10.

Let's get an early second goal 👍

On his day i would agree but the problem with Giroud is he's streaky and that almost always comes out when he's playing reguarly (for example he went on a random 16 game goal drought for Arsenal in 2016 that cost them the title).

Just now, Tomo said:

On his day i would agree but the problem with Giroud is he's streaky and that almost always comes out when he's playing reguarly (for example he went on a random 16 game goal drought for Arsenal in 2016 that cost them the title).

His goal scoring record with Arsenal was decent but he is really at the backend of his career. He is fine as your 2nd choice striker not as  starting striker for title winner team. 

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Guroud is far too inconsistent to be playing as the number 9 starter for a big club. He can be extremely frustrating to watch considering he has all the ability in the World.

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

Reece James is having a blinder so far. Keep it up lads.

Picked up since the cross for the goal. Utter shite before then. As were most of our players, it has to be said.