• Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Barkley
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

6 hours ago, DDA said:

Nice one mate. How do you get your boy to be a mascot? I would love to get mine involved!

For Champions League games it's a lot easier, they have 22 spots rather than the 2 they have at Premier League games. I just applied through here: https://www.mastercard.co.uk/en-gb/consumers/offers-promotions/uefa/priceless-mascots.html

3 hours ago, We Hate Scouse said:

For Champions League games it's a lot easier, they have 22 spots rather than the 2 they have at Premier League games. I just applied through here: https://www.mastercard.co.uk/en-gb/consumers/offers-promotions/uefa/priceless-mascots.html

Cheers Ears. 

It's crucial for us to go into this match with a feeling that we are equal opponent. Bayern doesn't look special at all. Our boys need to give 100% and press them as much as possible. 

Of course three at the back is the way to go for this one. 

Same as today. I think Azpi, Christensen, Rudiger, Alonso, James, Kovacic and Jorginho are for sure starters. I feel like Frank will continue with Caballero and Giroud. So only question is who will be our wingers. Probably Willian and Mount but Barkley, CHO and Pedro are also good options. 

Going to Munich with a chance is our goal for this match. 

Not even gonna sweat this...

3-0 to us, Tammy hatrick - seeing as he's been fucking monging about lately...

Bayern have a mental block against us - that glorious night we won in their backyard - oh how I shouted and screamed and honestly didnt realise it was non-alcoholic beer 🤣🤣🤣

I would go 3atb again but it's crucial that even if it works Lampard learns his lesson from the Wolves then Valencia/Spurs then Southampton situations and doesn't stick to it at Bournemouth.

It's a horses for courses formation.

I can't confidently predict a result given how bad our finishing is but I feel we will fare better then people think.

I'd go with a similar line up to today and try to attack them. If we are to have the slightest hope in progressing, we need a positive result at home.

They will give us chances (hopefully Neuer goes on walkies again).

I gave Every Bayern fan (so about 50% of all Germans)  so much stick in that glorious night In Munich we better fuckin win this. 
not optimistic tho. They are known to bottle big matches but they are just so much better than us individually in about every position on the field that I just can’t see us getting anything better than a lucky draw here. I just hope it won’t be embarrassing . 

Contrary to what a lot of people are saying online, thinking Bayern will easily go through, I believe this tie will be very close. We are not a bad team and have made a series of good performances against big teams this season. Being clinical in front of goal and avoiding stupid mistakes at the back, that will be the key. In the middle of the park we've got more quality than they do.