• Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Barkley
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Just now, cosmicway said:

True but it does n't look as if  the FFP limit is our problem at this stage.

oh it is, we had a £100m loss last year that needs to be covered for the rolling 3 years period

and missing CL is a death blow to our model

plus Roman pulling the plug on the new stadium for good more than likely (the  permits expire March 31st)

we have lost over £300m in mistimed sales, non sales, horrid contractual management just since summer 2017

and that does even count shit buys

Kepa and Drinkwater alone account for £210m in contractually mandated outlays on our books (minus a pisspot amount in loan fees or partial salary coverage, so around £200m net so far)

the board is HORRID

Roman just keeps letting the SIBNEFT mafia continue to destroy our future and present

the club needs to be sold

Just now, Patrick Bamford said:

it's a shame to see what happened to Chelsea. Stamford Bridge used to be a fortress. And now? 

This is the result of years of bad work. 

It is this season that we have lost our might at home.

Really looking forward to turning up tomorrow in office among all the Bayern fans.

6 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Rüdiger has a low Level of Football IQ. Everyone in Germany knows that

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Rudiger has been over solid for us up until this year

welcome to the Frank factor

3 minutes ago, Kun Aguer0 said:

Three defenders, three goals conceded three mistakes.

First one azpi slip, second one Ruediger failed with offside trap and last but not least, that sliding tackle by Christiansen.

Trio fantastico

Add Reece James to that list.

Kovacic was our best player by far once again. Actually thought he had a brilliant game and did not deserve to be on a team who got thumped in the end. Mount also was decent as well.

We were just up against a different animal tonight. That Alphonso Davies is lethal. Brilliant in defence and attack. We will learn and hopefully us not being in European competition gives un an edge to just focus on top 4 and come back stronger in the Champions League next season with a better squad.

15 minutes ago, Davekelly35 said:

Chelsea fans cheer up let's remember that Bayern will get their buttocks kick too. 

as long as Real and Barca and the other EPL teams do not win

I dont care what happens to Bayern

would rather they win than any of those cunts

PSG, Juve (even though Sarri is a twat)

fine, or Atletico Madrid finally

Rudiger has been over solid for us up until this year
welcome to the Frank factor
Never. Haven't you seen his many mistakes when we always conceded at the beginning of the Second half? I have told you when Rüdiger was injured that he lacks Football IQ.

You can't teach guys like Rüdiger or Alonso that.
Rüdiger started playing for a normal Club when he was 16 years old. That is too late. Before that he only played street Football. That is why he has a low Level of Awareness.

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

That's it. 2-0 or even 2-1 wouldnt have been so bad but 3. I cant see us scoring 1 never mind 3. Or 4 if wana win. That's without them scoring. 

The defensive organization of this team has been the most disappointing aspect, IMO. I know people are going to come and tell me that we have shit defenders and all that and they are not wrong and maybe I've been spoilt by past Chelsea teams that actually know how to defend, but christ, unless we're able to dominate possession and pin back opponents, we're just so useless in being defensively solid when we need to. It's like we don't even do defensive work in training and drill defensive tactics/nous into the players. 

Kante and Hazard aside, I'm not sure there's much difference between the XI that played today and the XI that played in the R16 1st leg against Barcelona 2 years ago:

Courtois - Rudiger/Christensen/Azpi - Alonso/Kante/Fabregas/Moses - Hazard/Willian/Pedro

Caballero - Rudiger/Christensen/Azpi - Alonso/Jorginho/Kovacic/James - Barkley/Mount/Giroud

But the defensive organization of the two sides were night and day. 

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Never. Haven't you seen his many mistakes when we always conceded at the beginning of the Second half? I have told you when Rüdiger was injured that he lacks Football IQ.

Rüdiger started playing for a normal Club when he was 16 years old. That is too late. Before that he only played street Football. That is why he has a low Level of Awareness.

I think you are being a bit harsh about him

I know you do not like the bloke

and I never claimed he was top 10

but I liked the way he played overall

that said

I have finally switched to Kovacic as my favourite player

8 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

We're expecting too much from him. Rudiger would look good if he was playing next to some world class CB like Van Dijk. But he isn't the leader that can guide and organize our defence, we need someone far better for that