• Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Barkley
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

1 minute ago, Azul said:

I'm actually depressed when I look at this team. How long will it take us to get on Bayern's level? 2-3 years?

5 years minimum because of financial fair play. That's the problem when you take your foot off the gas in the market over a long period. 

6 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Wait so Pochettino is at SB as a guest? I guess the weight has been put on Frank now. Will he survive the season? 

he doesn't deserve to if we blow CL qualification

which now is 5th and above

not with how shit the league has been and with the huge lead he had 

he is naive

Lool...

Even if its gonna 500m please  board spend am tired of seeing my club getting humiliated in CL knock out stage games like this....

Dear board...

Please I don't want to see the following players in chelsea next season....

Willian

Alonso

Barkley

Batshuayi 

Jorgingo(if a tempting offer comes in replace with Van de beek...)

Christensen  sell and replace with rogmanoli

Pedro...

Emerson...

Hard for me to feel angry or devastated by either this result or our prospects going forward this year because we have NOWHERE NEAR the quality to do any damage in the CL. We've known that since the day the transfer ban went into effect.

What I am annoyed at is just how massive the chasm is between us and the very elite clubs like Bayern. This should be a harsh reminder to our owner and our board that we have a colossal task on hand to get us back to this level.

4 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Are Bayern such a rich club ?
We beat them in 2012, now it looks as if we are two divisions below them.

Our 2012 victory over them is considered as a miracle though, we weren't on their level even then. Had we played 10 games against them back then, we would have lost 8

Plus, they've got the luxury of buying all the good players in their domestic league. They got Lewandowski for free ffs, that's like us poaching prime Aguero for free from City