• Mount
    • Barkley
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Play with a back 3 with wing backs.

Bring Zouma and tomori back in.

Kepa back in goal.

Reece james and Alonso whipping balls in for Giroud.

With kante out, back to the jorginho / kovacic partnership in midfield, which worked well when we went on that winning run earlier in the season - likewise for Zouma and tomori.

2 hours ago, Mana said:

Who cares. Leipzig are in better form than us.

In which way? They are in better form than us but they in no way have a better squad. If we played Lepzig in the manner of which we were playing at the start of the season with a full fit squad, we would beat them comfortably. 

I guess that is irrelevant as they arent the circumstances now. 

' Don't tell me that Lamela and Ndombele should start the game because they could not start the game. So these guys... fantastic. I cannot be happier to have guys like them with the limitations we have, but here we go and Chelsea drinking sparkling water with lemon watching the game on TV and Saturday morning, thank you very much for the choice Saturday morning we are there again.'

-Jose Mourinho 

tbh it is huge advantage for us. 3:0 please

34 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

' Don't tell me that Lamela and Ndombele should start the game because they could not start the game. So these guys... fantastic. I cannot be happier to have guys like them with the limitations we have, but here we go and Chelsea drinking sparkling water with lemon watching the game on TV and Saturday morning, thank you very much for the choice Saturday morning we are there again.'

-Jose Mourinho 

tbh it is huge advantage for us. 3:0 please

Yup, Mourinho was already throwing up all the excuses he could yesterday. Not that Spurs getting less rest than us will matter anyway...

5 hours ago, Mana said:

Actually, it depends. If you look from the November period till now, then no doubt Leipzig are in better form. But if you look at Leipzig's form since the winter break, they have actually won only 2 of their 6 games before last night (D2 L2). The record is exactly the same as our last 6 games, although I supposed they have arguably played better than us despite the dodgy results. 

Dele fuming, slamming stuff down and Jose comes out with "He's annoyed with his performance, and we played better after he came off"
[emoji38][emoji38]
Alli thinks he is Messi or Ronaldo level. He will never reach even a level close to that

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Mana said:

One way to look at it is that Leipzig play in a league where goals are scored rather frequently and the Spurs could not get their offense to challenge at all.

5 hours ago, Mana said:

Did I say they have a better squad though?

That's not the point I was making though was it! If you read it properly, I posted about the fact we have a better squad to reinforce the point of us being a better team than them when on form. You made a sweeping statement that Lepzig are better than us, to which I was highlighting as an inaccuracy. 

Why does it feel we have been here before 😂