• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Also Bats can give MU's backline some problems if hes able to stay onside and we are able to give him service.

That is a big if, regarding the offside.

But hey, he is the only Chelsea player to score against United this season so who knows :D 

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Im not even gonna diss FL and the line-up......but I can say if this doesnt do us well FL has hell to pay for this. This is beyond madness at first glance.

To be honest though with Tammy, Pulisic and CHO all out our options are limited. 

I personally would have played Giroud and Mount for Bats and Pedro but either way we look distinctly less threatening in attack. 

1 minute ago, Superblue_1986 said:

To be honest though with Tammy, Pulisic and CHO all out our options are limited. 

I personally would have played Giroud and Mount for Bats and Pedro but either way we look distinctly less threatening in attack. 

I dont get Lamp's obssesion with AC, I really dont. Bats? I mean fucking hell, why not Giroud? James will be sending crosses and he would have been ideal, Bats really is piss poor player nevermind a striker.

An ancient, mediocre keeper, a RB playing at LB, a past it Pedro, a shite Batshuayi, and a Willian who can look brilliant one match and invisible the next.

And wtf did Tomori do to be seemingly dropped for good? He's easily better than AC for me.

But yeah, this just again demonstrates how much we need in the summer. A couple of injuries and we look like a squad that wouldn't look out of place around 10th in the league.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

An ancient, mediocre keeper, a RB playing at LB, a past it Pedro, a shite Batshuayi, and a Willian who can look brilliant one match and invisible the next.

And wtf did Tomori do to be seemingly dropped for good? He's easily better than AC for me.

But yeah, this just again demonstrates how much we need in the summer. A couple of injuries and we look like a squad that wouldn't look out of place around 10th in the league.

Spot on. Its really negligence how we have become this poor, that is easily the worst line-up all season for me. You can just see the smile on utd fans faces, they will never have it easier vs Chels. Batman ahead of Giroud is a joke. He is the most useless forward we have had since Chris sutton.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I dont get Lamp's obssesion with AC, I really dont. Bats? I mean fucking hell, why not Giroud? James will be sending crosses and he would have been ideal, Bats really is piss poor player nevermind a striker.

I agree about AC and don't think he's the best partner for Rudiger but I am pleased that Lampard seems to be rotating the back line far less because its important for the long term that the defence play regularly together.