• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

This is one of the hardest games to predict in the last 5 years. So many crazy abnormal factors tossed into the mix.

Literally any scoreline with 4 goals max per side or a nil 4 or 4 nil right down to a nil nil or any combo in between would not shock me.

I would love to see a 2 nil clean sheet win for us. Even a 1 nil but that will make my tummy burn with anxiety all 90 minutes.

A draw is disastrous. Spuds can still leapfrog us then next game.

Only reason I'm a bit more confident than I otherwise would be is because Rashford is out. He seems to always terrorize us.

United are absolutely bang average but as we've shown time and time again that doesn't matter this season. We can make anyone look fantastic no matter what kind of form they're in.

Pulisic still being out is so annoying. He could've been huge in this game as well as the Spuds game.

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

So Man U haven't scored a league goal away from home in 2020? :ph34r:

I'm fucking dreading this tonight

Not only that, they have not done the double over us since 1988.......ffs Chels dont fuck this up.

Big performance from team tonight needed, but also the bridge has to be up for it as well.  If we don't beat them I will be disgusted as for me this is the biggest game of the season for us.

8 hours ago, Jason said:

I know Loftus-Cheek will be playing for the U23 tonight but where did you read/see that about Pulisic? 

Lampard made this statement about Pulisic.

Christian trained with the Under-23s today and will be there for a short period," Lampard told reporters.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/chelsea-injury-news-man-united-17318014.amp

7 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Lampard made this statement about Pulisic.

Christian trained with the Under-23s today and will be there for a short period," Lampard told reporters.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/chelsea-injury-news-man-united-17318014.amp

He's just training with the U23s to build up the fitness again. Nothing was said about him playing. 

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Cup game a couple of a years ago when Kante scored wasn't that a Monday ?

Just going by the Beeb ''Chelsea have never won a top flight game against Man Utd on a Monday'' -perhaps they don't rate cup games as 'top flight'

1 hour ago, milka said:

I don't remember when we last played  -_-  ummm yeah  leicester 

Ive been travelling and I've been to 4 major cities and 3 rural areas since the Leicester game.

Feels like an absolute generation ago since we last played.

I think if Kepa is benched again today he's done under Frank. I'd rather he does start and puts in a top performance.

If we lose this I could genuinely see our leaderless players collapsing and sliding down the table. So nothing less than 3 points will do.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Just going by the Beeb ''Chelsea have never won a top flight game against Man Utd on a Monday'' -perhaps they don't rate cup games as 'top flight'

I'm struggling to remember playing them on a Monday FB unless their including Boxing Day etc.