• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

3 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

I hope that the squad doesn't feel the pressure now, tottenham's comeback is unexpected but is real now 

There are proven winners in team, combined with academy players who won it all at youth level. 

Pressure shouldn't mean anything to us. 

On 14/02/2020 at 5:27 PM, milka said:

Kepa

Reece James

Toni Rudiger

Fikaio Tomori

Dave 

Jorginho

Kovacic

Kante

Willy boy

Abraham

Mount

klz1581697754w.jpgI hope Lampard doesn't start without Kovacic again   WTF   !!!

given that Tammy has cooled off a tonne (3 league goals after November 9th, so 3 in our last 13 EPL games, staggering that he may not hit 20 league goals after having 10 in the first 12 EPL games), that lineup is HORRIFIC at scoring goals

terrible offensive firepower

Azpi at LB is black hole in terms of offensive flow

that midfield of Kante/Jorginho/Kovacic can't consistently score even if their lives depended on it, between the 3 they have 5 total non pen league goals, with 3 of those 5 from Kante (and he has not scored in any comp since November 23rd)

Mount has one league goal since October 6, none since December 4th

Willian, other than his brace versus Spuds has no league goals since October 26th, and a total of only 4 all year

so fucked in terms of scoring overall

if Tammy cannot go we are well and truly doomed more than likely if you swap him out and toss in pants Bats

:(

6 hours ago, LAM09 said:
14 hours ago, Jason said:
Just prepare for disappointment fellas...
giphy.gif

If we can't beat their current squad at home, we're in more trouble than I thought.

Well, we couldn't even beat an average Arsenal side who played with 10 men for over an hour at home. So don't be surprised if we fail to win tonight...

Well, we couldn't even beat an average Arsenal side who played with 10 men for over an hour at home. So don't be surprised if we fail to win tonight...
I'd like to think back to back defeats against Utd and over a two week break would have a positive effect ahead of the game.

38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

So Man U haven't scored a league goal away from home in 2020? :ph34r:

I'm fucking dreading this tonight

You and me both. Next game too, especially after that smash n' grab job the cunts pulled out in the 94th minute. Luck like that usually means a good finish in terms of place.