• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

What is the ideal point tally from the next two games for you? 6 points is obviously the ultimate dream. Two draws is too little on the other hand. 4 points should be it. We have to win one those games and do not lose the other.

Happy with 4...or even 3 seeing some of the teams we've lost to losing 1 of these wouldnt be a shock. If we get 0 though.. oh. Want us to have a good performance but something to show. Arsenal we weren't bad..drew..Liverpool..played well..lost.  yesterday wasnt bad.. drew.

Though probably win both and drop points against Bournemouth again knowing us.

Anjorin in for Mount?
I would love that to happen.
Anjorin has the physical abilities and creative mind to help us now.
My dream is to see two beasts like Anjorin and RLC play together.
But now I think it is to late because RLC is back and I expect him to play february.
Anjorin will have to wait til next summer

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Happy with 4...or even 3 seeing some of the teams we've lost to losing 1 of these wouldnt be a shock. If we get 0 though.. oh. Want us to have a good performance but something to show. Arsenal we weren't bad..drew..Liverpool..played well..lost.  yesterday wasnt bad.. drew.

Though probably win both and drop points against Bournemouth again knowing us.

With Tottenham beating City unexpectedly, now we just have to beat Spurs at whatever cost.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Let's see whether the players would refreshed after a 2-week break.

Although there is every chance of Lampard overworking the players again...

Dave is nailed on for me. Always looks good when he's given an extended break. So does Kante. I'd bring back Tomori to deal with United's pace. 

Key is to win the midfield. I'd play the Kovacic, Jorginho, and Kante midfield for this. Pulisic being back will be a bonus because we need some creativity in the third. 

Hopefully CHO and Tammy are up for this. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Dave is nailed on for me. Always looks good when he's given an extended break. So does Kante. I'd bring back Tomori to deal with United's pace. 

Key is to win the midfield. I'd play the Kovacic, Jorginho, and Kante midfield for this. Pulisic being back will be a bonus because we need some creativity in the third. 

Hopefully CHO and Tammy are up for this. 

The break could go either way - either the players will come refreshed back or they will be in the same state as now, where the team haven't been able to put in a 90 minutes performance because the players looked gassed in the second half of matches.

Kepa

James   Rudiger   Tomori    Telles

Jorginho         Kovacic

CHO          Pulisic          Boga

Cavani

:ph34r:

On 2/3/2020 at 10:25 AM, Vesper said:

Kepa

James   Rudiger   Tomori    Telles

Jorginho         Kovacic

CHO          Pulisic          Boga

Cavani

:ph34r:

CHELSEA-formation-tactics.png

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

2 hours ago, Jason said:

CHELSEA-formation-tactics.png

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

This is the lineup everyone is expecting for the next season without Havertz of course. 

Quoted £150m budget is Ok as long as it's NET spending which I'm sure it is. 

Around £250m should get us Chilwell, Sancho and Werner/Dembele. 

We'll get 50m for Morata, 15m Pasalic, Bakayoko 30m, Michy 30m, Alonso 25m roughly. Plus all the others on loan... So we can afford another 50m ,60m player. Add Barkley there and we can have Grealish. Plus we can always go for like for like replacement like for example sell Christensen for 40m and buy someone else. 

44 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

This is the lineup everyone is expecting for the next season without Havertz of course. 

Quoted £150m budget is Ok as long as it's NET spending which I'm sure it is. 

Around £250m should get us Chilwell, Sancho and Werner/Dembele. 

We'll get 50m for Morata, 15m Pasalic, Bakayoko 30m, Michy 30m, Alonso 25m roughly. Plus all the others on loan... So we can afford another 50m ,60m player. Add Barkley there and we can have Grealish. Plus we can always go for like for like replacement like for example sell Christensen for 40m and buy someone else. 

If you must know, that's kinda my FM20 Chelsea team. :lol: Alternatives include Mount for Havertz and Kante for Kovacic/Jorginho. Got Mbappe over Sancho later on and De Ligt at CB. :cig: