• Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Just now, Special Juan said:

Smacks of Franks pissed off line up

Yeah, this looks like one of those Mourinho lineups where he tried to send a message to the higher-ups. 

I think Leicester will beat us comfortably here...

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Yeah, this looks like one of those Mourinho lineups where he tried to send a message to the higher-ups. 

Yep, a massive two finger salute for me and a good beating coming I expect, unless a complete miracle.

Meanwhile Leicester’s line up 

Schmeichel, Pereira, Soyuncu, Evans, Chilwell, Barnes, Ndidi, Tielemans, Maddison, Perez, Vardy

We are genuinely fielding a lineup that is inferior to that of leicester fucking City. This is what a decade of mismanagement has brought us. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:
4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Smacks of Franks pissed off line up

It is an odd one, especially considering Pedro was really below-par against Hull too.

Was expecting to see Tomori and Rudiger at the back too.

The problem with the Willian CHO pair is that they're the same type of player, dribblers asking for the ball onto feet. We needed more runs in the final third to break teams so I guess that explains Pedro. I'm glad he's finally starting to use him but I wish he had done it against a weaker opposition rather than today.

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Why Caballero and Pedro? Are we resting players or what. Would be amazed if we win with that lineup.

Because Kepa and Willian have been shit for a while? After Conte and Sarri, Frank is the first manager who prefers Willian over Pedro. 

Surprised that the three of Kova, Jorginho and Kante aren't playing today. I don't like the 3 together against teams that will defend but they're the best combination in my opinion to play against the better teams to try and dominate the midfield.

Pedro too is a surprise, however with January passed and no new arrivals perhaps Lampard has realised he needs to bring some fringe players back into the fold and give them games otherwise we'll look desperately thin in some positions in the run in.

I had a feeling he might drop Kepa. Big match to do it in but this has been coming for some time and I'm glad he's got the bottle to do it regardless of the size of game. Kepa needs a huge wake up call and hopefully this is it. Otherwise we could be seriously looking at keepers in the summer.