• Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

31 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Any mention of Pulisic playing?

Lamps did not mention him

I did see this

Chelsea issue positive Pulisic injury update

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2020/01/28/chelsea-christian-pulisic-injury-update-news/

Chelsea issue Christian Pulisic injury update

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2020/01/31/chelsea-issue-christian-pulisic-injury-update/

It doesn’t look like USMNT star Christian Pulisic will play for Chelsea this weekend as the west London club have issued an injury update on the 21-year-old.

Fourth-place Chelsea head to third-place Leicester City on Saturday (Watch live, 7:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN and online via NBCSports.com) in a key game in their battle to finish in the top four of the Premier League and although Frank Lampard told Pro Soccer Talk last week that Pulisic would be out until mid-February, there had been hopes he could return for the clash at the King Power Stadium.

Chelsea released an update on Friday and it doesn’t seem like Pulisic will be making the trip to Leicester, even though he put up a photo on his Instagram page showing him back running on the training pitch. Pro Soccer Talk understands Pulisic was back in training on Tuesday after almost four weeks out and is making good progress on his return to full fitness.

“Christian Pulisic is likely to remain unavailable with the thigh injury that has kept him out since New Year’s Day,” Chelsea said on their own website.

I'm sort of looking forward to this game just to see exactly where we are at as a team, I mean we have just tossed off 31 days in January and now the real scrap for 4th begins.

and I waiting for every moan from people on here as to why we are slipping up.

9 minutes ago, Mana said:

After the shambles of the transfer window...

If we lose to Leicester today, unfortunately more pressure will be put on Lampard. The media will start having a go if they haven’t already.

I can’t believe Chelsea Football Club will be in fear against the foxes.

source.gif