• Mount
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

6 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Being young can't be the only qualification for getting into the team. Players have to offer more than their birth certificates. Yes, mangers can give young players development minutes. Minutes they might not fully deserve on performances alone, but that should only happen when the manager judges the player's potential is worth developing. It seems Frank believes this is the case with Mason, and fair enough, that's his decision to make. In my opinion however, Mason has to do more to earn even 'development' minutes, and a great deal more to keep his place purely on merit.

I don't think Lampard's "obsession" (not sure if that's the right word) with Mount isn't helping the player. This is basically his first season with the club and he's had to play all these high intensity games in the PL, CL etc and Lampard has played him in all but one game IIRC. That is A LOT for a young player to take, especially when they're not used to the workload yet. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Tomori for Christensen? Tomori's presence could have helped the left hand side of defense where Azpilicueta was routinely by-passed. 

It is certainly time for Tomori to get back to the line up. His overal package is much better than Christensen's.

38 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

It's not the kids that are the problem really. It's the players who have more experience and yet are also playing poor. Finishing outside top 4 doesnt bother. Long as Lampard gets the support in summer and not the easy option of sacking which be silly.

I agree, I don't really care much when the kids play poorly especially this season. It is what it is. 

I have problem when it is so easy to run pass jorginho and he doesn't really produce anything at the other end. 

Just watching the first half now. Reece showing why Tariq Lamptey had to think long and hard about his future here.

I wonder if Jody spoke to Frank about the 2017/2018 youth team? Of all the good age group sides we've had in the last decade, that was the best. That team usually played with Reece in a back three and either Tariq or Dujon Sterling at wing back. It also deployed Tariq as a wide right player higher up the pitch. Oh well, water under the bridge now.

31 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Being young can't be the only qualification for getting into the team. Players have to offer more than their birth certificates. Yes, mangers can give young players development minutes. Minutes they might not fully deserve on performances alone, but that should only happen when the manager judges the player's potential is worth developing. It seems Frank believes this is the case with Mason, and fair enough, that's his decision to make. In my opinion however, Mason has to do more to earn even 'development' minutes, and a great deal more to keep his place purely on merit.

The problem with Mason simply lamp want to play an am to track choudry. Pulisic is injured so mount need to play. 

I honestly a bit confused with Lamp. 

I like Pedro but honestly, if Lamp think that Pedro is still part of his plan, play him more often,otherwise just either sell him or never play him in the league.

Tammy is not at his best firm but, what is the point of having 2 other senior striker in your squad if you don't play them. Plus what is the point of having Michy on the bench if you don't want to play him.

Oh I'm happy with the point, I'm not happy with some of the players. Tammy frustrates the fucking life out of me, he's shite with his back to goal, he really doesn't gamble enough based on RJ crosses and he's lazy. Kante has gone backwards and there are far too many players in this team trying to over play and dribble in tight areas. The shifting of the ball is too slow, and CHO please start attacking full backs instead of playing safe all the time please.

*Deep sigh* 

4 hours ago, communicate said:

Mount played as am. Kova is not an am. Lamp want somebody to press Choudry. That wasn't the problem. 

Our front 4 today consist of kids plus Pedro who honestly looked very off. 

Bro. Mount was horrific. He is pretty good at pressing... that's it. I know he got 2 assists today but the rest of his game is soo average. If you was to replace him with Maddison... you would notice a HUGE difference. 

5 minutes ago, DDA said:

Bro. Mount was horrific. He is pretty good at pressing... that's it. I know he got 2 assists today but the rest of his game is soo average. If you was to replace him with Maddison... you would notice a HUGE difference. 

Ahh good old Mount bashing again 👍👍👍

Mount is doing fucking fine for his first season in the Premier League.

We are a better team with him than without him.

It's going to end up like the Oscar situation all over again.

He might not be the finished product but his work rate and tempo moving forward is ALWAYS needed in this dire team...

"I KNOW HE GOT 2 ASSISTS TODAY, BUT OTHERWISE..."

Yeah that's fucking awful ain't it... How fucking dare he get 2 assists 🤣🤣🤣🤣