• Mount
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Just now, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Lol, doing too many things at work at one time and forgot he was not in the last game because it was a weak opponent in FA cup. 

Kepa is not injured BUT whether Lampard will throw him back into the XI is another question, given his shaky form of late.

21 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

If we don't lose, it'll be a fucking miracle.

Remember how good we were for the first 20 mins of the home game when we could have been 2 up, but from there on we were a distant second best and lucky to get a draw.

Nevermind from one game to the next, we don't know how our team is going to play from one half to the next. We don't do consistency or predictability, so god knows how we'll do.

22 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

If we don't lose, it'll be a fucking miracle.

We have a whole week to prepare and rested some players against Hull while they will most likely play their best team in the SF against Villa tomorrow and also the league against us. Hopefully fatigue kicks in for them. Might be blessing in disguise for them.

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

I wonder if Lampard will throw out the back 3 again. 

For Leicester probably not but for Bayern he definitely will. 

Btw Vardy in the squad for tomorrow's cup game so he's fit. 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Yeah I can see a back 5. Any news on Tammy? 

IF this is true, well words escape me

Chelsea could ask Tammy Abraham to play through the pain barrier against Leicester

Abraham is still recovering from an ankle knock sustained against Arsenal and Chelsea are yet to sign a striker in January

By Matt Law, FOOTBALL NEWS CORRESPONDENT

IF WE FUCK HIM UP FOR A MONTH OR MORE (and make zero moves for a backup, which is almost etched in stone now), WELL......

Image result for donald duck rage gif

Kepa

James-Ruediger-Tomori-Azpi

Kante-Mount-Kovacic

Willian-Batsman-Cho

Don't want to force Tammy to play this one. I want to see Kante in the middle in his position, not somewhere in the attack. I hope that Mount can perform like against Tottenham so I'm choosing him over Barkley... Kova was amazing against Hull, creativity, chance creation, he was awesome.

On 27/01/2020 at 8:27 PM, chippy said:

Remember how good we were for the first 20 mins of the home game when we could have been 2 up

That's underplaying it, should have been 4, maybe 5.

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

That's underplaying it, should have been 4, maybe 5.

You're right!

I was thinking about the game completely turning after the Kante miss when we were 1 up. I forgot about the couple of other chances.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Vardy looked slow against Villa. Maddison looked good. I hope Vardy stays slow.

I didn't see the game but I gather Grealish was exceptional and better than Maddson.

Wonder if it's true about us looking to sign Grealish? We are desperately short of a player who makes a lot of good passes in the final third of the pitch!