• Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

This will be fun! What is the situation with Vardy? Will he be ready?
Rodgers said it's supposedly not too serious, but you never know whether managers are just downplaying things or not.

I think at worst, he'll start on the bench.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Leicester have their cup semi-final in midweek by the way...

But still you can bet they will have more energy than us.......just like NC

1 minute ago, Jason said:

We probably won't but I'd just remind you Spurs and Arsenal away.

Lets hope its one of those days cuz otherwise we are in for a tough game

Good thing is that Leicester don't have good wingers so even Alonso/Emerson should be fine. But CHO and Willian will have to put a lot of work to keep quite Chilwell and Pereira. 

I won't put my squad because we still don't know will James, Pulisic, Abraham and Dembele/Cavani be available. 

36 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Good thing is that Leicester don't have good wingers so even Alonso/Emerson should be fine. But CHO and Willian will have to put a lot of work to keep quite Chilwell and Pereira. 

This means very little, they are a team of pure grafters, they close down quick and are just busy all the time. I have watched us the last few games and we have dropped off in terms of intensity, pressing and working for each other.

I don't think we will get anything from this, we are just not at their level, in fact quite away.

17 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I won't put my squad because we still don't know will James, Pulisic, Abraham and Dembele/Cavani be available. 

Not sure we have struggled against winger this season. Other than mahrez against Emerson, I can't think of any. 

25 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

If we don't lose, it'll be a fucking miracle.

My thoughts as well but we gonna see, would be nice to go in the break with a good result.