• Mount
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Lamptey (sub)

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Genuinely not even arsed after tonight's result. 

especially if Manure beats Wolves and we then more than likely drop out of the top 4 as of 10 days from now

(barring a huge upset by Burnley of Manure tomorrow and us somehow pulling off a result away at Leicester, perhaps without Tammy)

Hopefully see Barkley, Pulisic and Giroud (if still here) in some capacity. They can't do any worse than Mount and Willian. And dont risk Tammy for the love of god, remember when Kante, Emerson and Rudiger were risked earlier in the season and ended up out for longer....

Hopefully should be straight forward enough.

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Hopefully see Barkley, Pulisic and Giroud (if still here) in some capacity. They can't do any worse than Mount and Willian. And dont risk Tammy for the love of god, remember when Kante, Emerson and Rudiger were risked earlier in the season and ended up out for longer....

Hopefully should be straight forward enough.

Pulisic is still out. Will be back after the winter break. 

Tammy is ruled out for the game. 

i know its a transition season, etc... but i just cant trust this lot to get the job done, too inconsistent and error prone, i feel no confidence heading in to games, not with this group of players. My heart and blood pressure can only take so much.