• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

55 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Lampard says we will see on Cavani, spoke highly of him and his attitude and how good he is.

he always scored against us in Champions League both with Napoli and PSG, i remember how i hated facing him, i wouldn't be against this deal tbh.

16 hours ago, Pizy said:

No Auba, Lacazette in the worst form of his career, clown defenders, and a bunch of inexperienced kids. 

So we'll make them look like prime Barca naturally.

Who you talking about buddy, sounds like Chelsea, clown defenders, bunch of inexperienced  kids:(

1 hour ago, Jason said:

- James picked up an injury to the back of his knee. It'll be a tight call in deciding whether he'll play tomorrow, according to Lampard.

- Alonso is back fit and available for selection tomorrow.

I know it goes against the grain on here but i'd play Alonso, rather either of the 2 non-entities, sadly looks like it'll be Dave on the right.

But if by a sheer miracle Reece can make, please Lamps no more Dave on the left.

and i'd go Jorginho, Kova, Barkley across the middle no more Kante in the advanced midfield.

2 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

I know it goes against the grain on here but i'd play Alonso, rather either of the 2 non-entities, sadly looks like it'll be Dave on the right.

But if by a sheer miracle Reece can make, please Lamps no more Dave on the left.

and i'd go Jorginho, Kova, Barkley across the middle no more Kante in the advanced midfield.

Yes please, sick of seeing Kante so far up the field wtf.

THis wont be easy at all.....if them relegation fodders with injuries all over the place can come to SB and pick easy 3pts then so can Arsenal. A must win imo, we cant slack off anymore.

4 minutes ago, Davekelly35 said:

I want us to win , but for some strange reason I feel like Arsenal will be up for it more. Sometimes I question how bad do we want top four , because we aren’t playing as a team that wants it. 

If we are not up for this after the shambolic shitshow this weekend, we will never be up for another game

FUCK Arse

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If Kovacic is on the bench, Kante starts instead of him, and Azpi is at LB I am going to go pure mental

book it

I don't like Azpi at LB either but out of the current choices I still think it's the best one, especially in matches like this.

We also have to factor Nicolas Pepe aswell, right footed left back has always been a good defensive counter to the left footed RW.

No goal for them from a set piece please!! No goal from them full stop. No stupid score...feel less confident as its away but our away record is hardly great.

Step up..get points voila! We play a day before so be horrible having to wait for other teams to hopefully lose if we do too.

49 minutes ago, Tomo said:

right footed left back has always been a good defensive counter to the left footed RW.

sorry, I am calling bollocks on this

number one there are almost NO right footed left backs played at high level football

and number two

if Pepe drives past with ball on his left foot (cutting inside) the battle is already lost as his body is between the ball and the defenders right foot

IF the defender is to his (Pepe's) inside (ie goalside), then the defenders stronger foot (the left one) is thus placed to poke away the ball

Emerson also needs to play on the left to keep Pepe honest on the other end, hell maybe even Alonso (although his pace is an issue defensively)

playing an already offensively turgid (on the right) Azpi out of position on the left is capitulation

I cannot believe we have not dealt with LB ages ago, and certainly this window after brawling to get the appeal through

it is utter tosh by the goddamn board

more than almost any other thing, (other than selling De Bruyne and then not taking £65m for a 30yo Willian who will either walk on a free this summer or rape us for £20m more in salary as a dogshit 32 and 33yo and who then still walks on a free) this position (especially with Marina turning down £45m for Alonso after saying that was his price and then telling RM to cough up an insane £55m) enrages me

we have known we have utter shit since the halcyon days of Ashley, yet done fuckall but shit away millions of quid upon millions of quid on pure dregs

Telles is sitting there and Porto are even supposedly open to little less than his £32m RC (as they are having revenue issues) yet we do fuckall (and if Telles is not your cuppa, then there is the £51m RC Grimaldo) But no, we will dick around until summer, offer up £80m for Chilwell and probably lose out to Shitty OR we cough it up and he turns out to be as middling as he has looked the past month or 6 weeks and with his salary demands and our rotten luck,, that will be yet another potential £100-110m plus cock up 

Hopefully we don't start off getting battered by them like we did a few weeks ago before Lamps made the Jorginho change. Aubameyang was huge for them early in that game with his high pressing so good that he's out.

I pray that Kovacic starts in place of Mount.