• Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

29 minutes ago, milka said:

Chelsea have no creative midfielder.
Chelsea have no suitable left-back.
Chelsea have no suitable deputy striker.
Chelsea have no commanding goalkeeper or competition.
Chelsea have no commanding centre-back.

Fact.Fact.Fact.

But yeah, save it all for the summer  when Liga Europa will start .

add in no crunching DMF and very soon only TWO wingers (one of whom is injured atm)

and you have perfectly summed it up!!!

great post

31 minutes ago, nono said:

I think we need a goal-scoring central midfielder. Someone who can score from outside the box. Kante, Jorginho and Kovacic don't really work together because neither of them are good goal scoring threats. 

Saul, (who Atleti will sell cheap (cheap for him)

but I am laughed off the board when I suggest this

plus, that is simply beyond the scope of the next 2 windows (plus what is left of this one)

we have to wait until summer 2021 to deal there I think

we are in truly deep shit overall if you look at the big picture, especially if we miss out on CL again and especially if we do not sell Kante

FFP is going to fuck us hard, as the board doesn't sell in a timely fashion (thus costing us hundreds of millions in lost revenue) and they make horrid contractual decisions and salary deals (plus the obvious string of shit buys)

28 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

What's happening ?
Attack ideas zilch.
Jorginho-Mount were lobbing the ball straight to the keeper.
With 80% possession one or two half chances were inevitable but this was no Chelsea football !

over 70% possession

but

FOUR shots on target

clean-sheeted again by one of the worst teams in the league

but hej Super Lamps says Kante was fucking awesome, so its all good,

we are soon at LiVARpuddle level

fret not

LOLOLOL

19 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

Didnt even get angry or upset when we lost for the first time in 12 years...is this what lowering our expectation means (am i having gooner syndrome)

Don't give in and start settling 

Fuck this shit!

11 hours ago, chippy said:

Just one of the poorest quality games I've seen in a long time. Not one player on the pitch deserves more than 6/10.

According to our fans who vote on WAGNH after every game not one Chelsea player has over 7 rating this season. 

12 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Let's hope Man U dont pull of some masterclass somehow tommrow. Only team to take points so far...

That what makes it annoying! That and you knew! Soon as last 10 minutes came just thought here we go..

It's not just that Layla, it's our inability to break down parking the bus.

We've been fucked by this tactic time and again, you know Bournemouth, Soton, Wet Spam, now the Toon, managers know were fucked when playing against 5 at the back.

And I don't think we've even scored against any of them, dunno for sure aint checked but that's what it feels like.

And as my summary, like most of you why the fuck isn't Kova playing, ffs stop playing Dave at LB (mind you stop playing him at all) and why play Kante in the Kova role, Tammy is not good enough to lead the line atm, he's only ever had one attempt from outside the box and that went miles wide.

On a positive note, I think things will get better eventually but not until next season the earliest, i'm ready for more disappointments along the way, but I keep saying we are in transition it's going to take time, it's not going to happen over night.

KTBFFH 

that yesterday was coming a fucking mile off, we have seen it before and it will continue to happen.

We need a fucking leader at the back because we don't have one and also a clinical striker that knows where the goal is and is a physical horrible bastard.

Fucking fuming with the so called good players in this team shirking their duties and playing at 50%

13 hours ago, milka said:

Chelsea have no creative midfielder.
Chelsea have no suitable left-back.
Chelsea have no suitable deputy striker.
Chelsea have no commanding goalkeeper or competition.
Chelsea have no commanding centre-back.

Fact.Fact.Fact.

But yeah, save it all for the summer  when Liga Europa will start .

chelsea have 5 points from the 5th in the table 

chelsea have a champions league last 16 match to play 

chelsea have a squad built without market 

chelsea have a coach at the first experience in a big club 

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Don't give in and start settling 

Fuck this shit!

You should be telling that to the board.

In the Gooners case, that is exactly their problem. Their management doesnt care about trophies

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

You should be telling that to the board.

In the Gooners case, that is exactly their problem. Their management doesnt care about trophies

the board doesn't give a rat's red arse (well blue arse, lol) what I or anyone on here thinks unfortunately

all we can do is vent and hope

:(