• Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Lamptey (sub)

Home game joy.....be nice to get a cup run going cause I dont see how the Champions League be anything but byeee so this is our best shot.

Hopefully no magic moment blah just a straight forward win.

Especially more so as going to this and be nice to come back not pissed off

6 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Willy

Lamptey ac tomori Emerson

Kovacic gilmour

Pedro Barkley Cho

Michy

As much as this game is in a few days' time, I'm not sure we should rotate that much given it's our only realistic shot at a trophy this season and Nottingham Forest seem to be doing well at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

As much as this game is in a few days' time, I'm not sure we should rotate that much given it's our only realistic shot at a trophy this season and Nottingham Forest seem to be doing well at the moment. 

another scalp on the cards, i see no reason to be optimistic, we look clueless everytime we face these so called weak teams

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

That's it. We're poor at home so why make it harder for ourselves.

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Top 4 trumps fa cup trophy for me. Today we looked so leggy in the 2nd half. Tammy, azpi, zouma, Rudi, Kante, willian have played 4 in 10 games. For me, they should not be in the match day squad.

Agree with forest and their quality, won't be an easy game, but if I had to choose, it would be a chance at top4 than the fa cup.

48 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I would play James instead of Lamptey. James needs minutes to develop. He used to play a lot last Season and nowadays he does not.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Fair enough. But considering he has just come back from Injry, would not risk him

Just now, 1905didierblue said:

Today we looked so leggy in the 2nd half. Tammy, azpi, zouma, Rudi, Kante, willian have played 4 in 10 games. 

You're not wrong but we have 3 days between today and Sunday and then a week off for the next league game. 

I guess what I was trying to say is, I don't get why you picked Pedro over Pulisic, for example. :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

You're not wrong but we have 3 days between today and Sunday and then a week off for the next league game. 

I guess what I was trying to say is, I don't get why you picked Pedro over Pulisic, for example. :lol: 

Just came back from Injury. I would not risk him. That's the only reason. 

Just now, 1905didierblue said:

Just came back from Injury. I would not risk him. That's the only reason. 

Looked fine today and he was only left out last weekend as a precaution. Said it himself that he's 100% now.