Jadon Sancho

El P.

19 hours ago, DDA said:

Zidane is overrated. There, I said it.

lolol

as manager, maybe

as a player HELL no, I fucking LOVED him, insanely good, top 10 all time footie player in my book, he was a force of nature and supreme leader

19 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Let udt burn their budget on sancho....he wants immense wages too it is said. Isnt that cuntbag his agent too? If im right then he would want a slice too, a big one going by his standards.

that might be the piss in my soup in Chels transfer target,big post I just did

his wages, as I was working with the transfer fees and sales only

• 3 weeks later...

I have been looking at the Sancho situation and for me, I simply do not understand why Sancho would move this year. 

The reason I think this is due to: 

1) He only has two years on his contract and is on £190k a week. For me, I do not see how him moving this year for £100m is going to result in him getting his wage up by much. If he waits a year (or even two) is fee will go down but his wages/signing fee will go through he roof. 

2) He is playing for Dortmund and is a nailed on starter. At 19 is there any real point in moving when you're settled, playing for the second biggest team in Germany and getting CL football? Hardly a desperate situation where he needs to move to improve. 

3) This is no longer a Euro's Summer. Hence, transfers in non-tournement years always offer less exposure than ones in tournament years. Further, if he moves and doesn't settle straight away he could end up losing his starting XI place. This point is admittedly less important than the others but is something to consider when the above two points apply. 

Personally, I just do not see Sancho moving. He is much better off in pretty much all areas in waiting at least one more year. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I made my peace with not getting him. 

If we get Kai it would be worth it. 

Kai, Timo and Zyech are good business. 

And if we can get a LB. Let's see who we get because Leicester are playing hardball, and it's not worth paying more then 50 million for Chillwell. 

6 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah I made my peace with not getting him. 

If we get Kai it would be worth it. 

Kai, Timo and Zyech are good business. 

And if we can get a LB. Let's see who we get because Leicester are playing hardball, and it's not worth paying more then 50 million for Chillwell. 

Did the likes of Rudiger/Zouma/Christensen all of a sudden learn how to defend?

A top CB is still needed. 

27 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Can Azpi play CB if we get a LB? 

James-Rudgier-Azpi-Chillwell/other LB

Or Azpi as a CB only worked under Conte system? 

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Can Azpi play CB if we get a LB? 

James-Rudgier-Azpi-Chillwell/other LB

Or Azpi as a CB only worked under Conte system? 

Azpi should be dropped to the bench if I'm being completely honest. 

One of Zouma/Christensen needs to be sold. 

A top CB needs to be signed and Rudiger/Tomori/Zouma or Christensen need to battle it out for that last remaining spot. 

I think we should just be honest and accept 1 window wont complete our team.

I'm already giving up on getting havertz lol.

Let's say we sign ziyech, Werner and a lb. That addresses the issue of finishing chances and making more.

We have quality CMS as its stands (scoring and assists aside) so I think we are set there.

Defence and gk will just have to be improved next summer, but it's good to see the team taking shape. With James and a new lb half the defence is sorted anyway and I reckon Rudiger will keep his place.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I think we should just be honest and accept 1 window wont complete our team.

I'm already giving up on getting havertz lol.

Let's say we sign ziyech, Werner and a lb. That addresses the issue of finishing chances and making more.

We have quality CMS as its stands (scoring and assists aside) so I think we are set there.

Defence and gk will just have to be improved next summer, but it's good to see the team taking shape. With James and a new lb half the defence is sorted anyway and I reckon Rudiger will keep his place.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Havertz is obviously a pipe dream. But there are tons of good defenders available for discount prices. If there is one window to complete the team it’s this.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

They could not buy Werner because of the money so no chance for this to happen.

But Ole also today suggesting UTD may not spend money this summer.

I really do not see why Sancho himself would move this Summer, from every angle he is better off staying at Dortmund, as staying at Dortmund gives him;  

1) CL football 

2) Assurances that he will be one of the first names on the team sheet

3) A £190k a week wage - due to his fee being £100m+ this year, I do not see him greatly increasing on that. 

4) He waits another year, his fee goes down but his signing on fee/wage goes up significantly. 

5) Dortmund have more chance of winning the Bundesliga than Utd (the only team I can see buying him this year) have of winning the PL. 

For me, moving this year is insanity on his part. 

2 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I really do not see why Sancho himself would move this Summer, from every angle he is better off staying at Dortmund, as staying at Dortmund gives him;  

1) CL football 

2) Assurances that he will be one of the first names on the team sheet

3) A £190k a week wage - due to his fee being £100m+ this year, I do not see him greatly increasing on that. 

4) He waits another year, his fee goes down but his signing on fee/wage goes up significantly. 

5) Dortmund have more chance of winning the Bundesliga than Utd (the only team I can see buying him this year) have of winning the PL. 

For me, moving this year is insanity on his part. 

put Sancho, plus a decent LB, a decent DMF and a WC CB on Manure (granted that's a shedload of spending, but they will do the other 3 by the end of next summer window at the latest) and they are more likely to win the EPL than Dortmind is to win the Bundesliga with Sancho

Dortmund are a gutless choke team

Bayern is an unstoppable machine

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You