test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

El P.

Jadon Sancho

Started by El P.,

114 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Both are a pipe dream in today's market. I'd much rather rely on youth and getting absolute steals in transfers like Ziyech moving forward. Much more stable and long term. 

We are lucky to have got Ziyech for such little money, we will have to spend big at some point if we want to remain with the top boys of Europe. Havertz wouldn't be insane money given the current climate. 

Atomiswave and Vesper like this

6 hours ago, Jason said:

How dare you say no to the generational talent Sancho?! 

Zidane is overrated. There, I said it.

Let udt burn their budget on sancho....he wants immense wages too it is said. Isnt that cuntbag his agent too? If im right then he would want a slice too, a big one going by his standards.

killer1257 likes this

4 hours ago, DDA said:

Havertz wouldn't be insane money given the current climate. 

Pretty sure the stories say Leverkusen want 100 million+ for Havertz. So...

killer1257 likes this

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Fuck a duck  .  . .

Vesper likes this

If they really try to hold out for that, he'll end up going to Bayern on a free at some point.
11Drogba likes this

40 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
4 hours ago, Jason said:

If they really try to hold out for that, he'll end up going to Bayern on a free at some point.

Voller would probably trying to avoid that situation, i mean it's a well-known fact that he hate Bayern.

Vesper likes this

Voller would probably trying to avoid that situation, i mean it's a well-known fact that he hate Bayern.
So they'll budge then. Clubs want many things nowadays, doesn't mean they have a hope in hell of actually getting their desires.

12 hours ago, Jason said:

€100m (£89.6m) was the last I saw, for weeks

but there is this (probably bullshit)

https://www.football365.com/news/transfer-gossip-kai-havertz-philippe-coutinho-man-utd-man-city-liverpool

KAI TO SUCCESS
The transfer gossip column has, quite frankly, lost track of how much Kai Havertz will be theoretically valued at this summer. It has been quoted to be as high as €130m then anywhere from £109m to £90m but the real price, it seems, is considerably lower.

The Sun suggest it would take £70m to prise him from Bayer Leverkusen in a stunted transfer window. The German club were ‘demanding around £100m’ for their prized asset before the global pandemic shattered everyone’s finances, and now ‘could’ make him available for a fair bit less.

The exclusive in this story was known as far back as February: that Manchester City are interested along with Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea. Pep Guardiola is ‘a huge admirer of his talents’ and ‘has sent scouts’ to watch him.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

€100m (£89.6m) was the last I saw, for weeks

but there is this (probably bullshit)

https://www.football365.com/news/transfer-gossip-kai-havertz-philippe-coutinho-man-utd-man-city-liverpool

KAI TO SUCCESS
The transfer gossip column has, quite frankly, lost track of how much Kai Havertz will be theoretically valued at this summer. It has been quoted to be as high as €130m then anywhere from £109m to £90m but the real price, it seems, is considerably lower.

The Sun suggest it would take £70m to prise him from Bayer Leverkusen in a stunted transfer window. The German club were ‘demanding around £100m’ for their prized asset before the global pandemic shattered everyone’s finances, and now ‘could’ make him available for a fair bit less.

The exclusive in this story was known as far back as February: that Manchester City are interested along with Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea. Pep Guardiola is ‘a huge admirer of his talents’ and ‘has sent scouts’ to watch him.

Yes, even Falk said Havertz's price is around €100m (pre Covid-19). We could probably get him lower than that due to current pandemic and if Havertz also pushing for a transfer.

Vesper likes this

19 hours ago, DDA said:

Zidane is overrated. There, I said it.

lolol

as manager, maybe

as a player HELL no, I fucking LOVED him, insanely good, top 10 all time footie player in my book, he was a force of nature and supreme leader

Havertz in the action in 20 minutes. Sancho on the bench again!

19 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Let udt burn their budget on sancho....he wants immense wages too it is said. Isnt that cuntbag his agent too? If im right then he would want a slice too, a big one going by his standards.

that might be the piss in my soup in Chels transfer target,big post I just did

his wages, as I was working with the transfer fees and sales only

Atomiswave likes this

10 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

yes, with a passion of thousand burning suns

he was an 1860 lad

Atomiswave likes this