Jadon Sancho

El P.

7 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Any chance he could be turned into an actual striker?

Would it not just be easier to go for a striker? Especially when you consider Sanchos price tag seems a bit stupid paying over 100m to convert someone from a winger to a CF when it might not work...

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, DDA said:

I'm starting to grow on the idea of Havertz over Sancho. The thing that puts me off a little with Sancho is the media hype attached to his name.

How dare you say no to the generational talent Sancho?! 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

How dare you say no to the generational talent Sancho?! 

if we had done proper business since 2016/17 we could have bought them both, especially with COVID-19 discounts flying around

it took a global pandemic virus to drive home my ever-present future-forward thinking mantra

SMDH

it is insane to consistently turn down huge money of meh players and end up holding them until their contracts run out or force a bargain-bin sale or they just age out

plus the scouting department has been horrific other than a few good one (so far, hopely better than just good soon,) buys (plus the one huge win, Kante) the Drinkwater toss-off alone deserves the rope and a tree

I actually think IF we had not had the bans, we might not have even bought Kovacic perm

but it is what it is now, grrr

it is hard to compare Sancho and Haverts, as they are different types of players

I want both, but Havertz is the more likely

that said, I expect fuckall to be done, lol

sob :(

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Both are a pipe dream in today's market. I'd much rather rely on youth and getting absolute steals in transfers like Ziyech moving forward. Much more stable and long term. 

We are lucky to have got Ziyech for such little money, we will have to spend big at some point if we want to remain with the top boys of Europe. Havertz wouldn't be insane money given the current climate. 

40 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
4 hours ago, Jason said:
Pretty sure the stories say Leverkusen want 100 million+ for Havertz. So...

If they really try to hold out for that, he'll end up going to Bayern on a free at some point.

Voller would probably trying to avoid that situation, i mean it's a well-known fact that he hate Bayern.

Voller would probably trying to avoid that situation, i mean it's a well-known fact that he hate Bayern.
So they'll budge then. Clubs want many things nowadays, doesn't mean they have a hope in hell of actually getting their desires.

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Pretty sure the stories say Leverkusen want 100 million+ for Havertz. So...

€100m (£89.6m) was the last I saw, for weeks

but there is this (probably bullshit)

https://www.football365.com/news/transfer-gossip-kai-havertz-philippe-coutinho-man-utd-man-city-liverpool

KAI TO SUCCESS
The transfer gossip column has, quite frankly, lost track of how much Kai Havertz will be theoretically valued at this summer. It has been quoted to be as high as €130m then anywhere from £109m to £90m but the real price, it seems, is considerably lower.

The Sun suggest it would take £70m to prise him from Bayer Leverkusen in a stunted transfer window. The German club were ‘demanding around £100m’ for their prized asset before the global pandemic shattered everyone’s finances, and now ‘could’ make him available for a fair bit less.

The exclusive in this story was known as far back as February: that Manchester City are interested along with Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea. Pep Guardiola is ‘a huge admirer of his talents’ and ‘has sent scouts’ to watch him.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

€100m (£89.6m) was the last I saw, for weeks

but there is this (probably bullshit)

https://www.football365.com/news/transfer-gossip-kai-havertz-philippe-coutinho-man-utd-man-city-liverpool

KAI TO SUCCESS
The transfer gossip column has, quite frankly, lost track of how much Kai Havertz will be theoretically valued at this summer. It has been quoted to be as high as €130m then anywhere from £109m to £90m but the real price, it seems, is considerably lower.

The Sun suggest it would take £70m to prise him from Bayer Leverkusen in a stunted transfer window. The German club were ‘demanding around £100m’ for their prized asset before the global pandemic shattered everyone’s finances, and now ‘could’ make him available for a fair bit less.

The exclusive in this story was known as far back as February: that Manchester City are interested along with Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea. Pep Guardiola is ‘a huge admirer of his talents’ and ‘has sent scouts’ to watch him.

Yes, even Falk said Havertz's price is around €100m (pre Covid-19). We could probably get him lower than that due to current pandemic and if Havertz also pushing for a transfer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You